Kraton 6s Kraton on 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I’ve been running my car on 4S since I got it and it is a lot of fun, does wheelies and it’s pretty fast in my opinion. My buddy just got a kraton and put his 6S batteries in the car and it is just like a crackhead completely uncontrollable. How are you guys running 6s all the time?

So I’ve been running my car on 4S since I got it and it is a lot of fun, does wheelies and it’s pretty fast in my opinion. My buddy just got a kraton and put his 6S batteries in the car and it is just like a crackhead completely uncontrollable. How are you guys running 6s all the time?
I turn the punch down one level: it helps keep the wheelies down to a manageable level. I also set the throttle exponential on my Radiolink RC6GS so the throttle eases on a bit slower during the first part of the trigger pull. I can still do a 360-degree backflip on grass if I mash the throttle quickly, but it doesn't wheelie all the time now.

I'll tell you something funny...
Some of us run the Notorious and Outcast in 6s all the time 😆

Side note, how'd you get you avatar animated? Mine is a GIF, but it just shows a still image
I have no idea. I saw someone with a GIF pp, and I decided I needed one as well.
I'm still scared of mine, haha. Keep it at 75% most of the time
Do you drive in small spaces, or is it just out of control 😆?
I almost never use full throttle, though I do use 100% power. For me, half throttle only, unless I'm in the air.

I have no idea. I saw someone with a GIF pp, and I decided I needed one as well.
🤷‍♂️ The mystery persists! That flying lawn mower cracks me right up.

Do you drive in small spaces, or is it just out of control 😆?
I almost never use full throttle, though I do use 100% power. For me, half throttle only, unless I'm in the air.
Little 'a both. I bought it used and learning proper diff shimming and all the drivetrain repairs has been a process haha.

You’ll get used to power eventually😉.
I still run my Mojave on 4s occasionally and although I can still have fun running it on 4s I always think “but on 6s it’s a beast”. Could also be because it has a 6s setup pinion and motor kv wise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back