Typhon 6s Motor Fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4Addict

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What motor fan is everyone running on their typhon? Picking up a used typhon this week and wanting to do a fan and few other bashing related upgrades for it.

What motor fan is everyone running on their typhon? Picking up a used typhon this week and wanting to do a fan and few other bashing related upgrades for it.
Got a kraton. Same motor and lay out. Im using a dynamite fan with a y harnes of my esc
Got a kraton. Same motor and lay out. Im using a dynamite fan with a y harnes of my esc
Fan cost 12$ harnes cost 4$

I once saw very expensive fans that went on 12v for 55 dollar ? and looked at it for a while and made them myself ?.and there crazy gast ?
They guy uses an extra 3s battery to power everything ? but it doesn't need that ? also have no room for an extra battery or weight in my car.

This is a picture of my exb ? but they will put me in my typhon ? and I will do this next week ? because this was a test whether it survives blows and a crash?and it did?

IMG_20200813_101717.jpg

IMG_20200813_131040.jpg

I once saw very expensive fans that went on 12v for 55 dollar ? and looked at it for a while and made them myself ?.and there crazy gast ?
They guy uses an extra 3s battery to power everything ? but it doesn't need that ? also have no room for an extra battery or weight in my car.

This is a picture of my exb ? but they will put me in my typhon ? and I will do this next week ? because this was a test whether it survives blows and a crash?and it did?

View attachment 94562

View attachment 94563
Whats link for them fans?
Can you post vid of them running?

Whats link for them fans?
Can you post vid of them running?

how do you mean ??
i bought them from ali express ? and put it together myself ? but it is the same quality as ntf or nft ? they cost about 3 euros each.
so that guy makes a lot of money ?

I don't have a YouTube channel and you can't post a movie through the site

View attachment 94562

View attachment 94563
You are going to have clearance issues in your typhon unless you chop the body. the easiest setup for the typhon is the yeah racing dual fan heat sink and those fans for some 40x40x10mm fans from another source.

don't worry it will fit because this is my typhon ?

and that fan you propose doesn't compare much to what I made ?
it's 12v what i made ?

IMG_20200710_221900.jpg

don't worry it will fit because this is my typhon ?

and that fan you propose doesn't compare much to what I made ?
it's 12v what i made ?

View attachment 94693
ok yeah, it'll fit that body hahahaha. I run 12v ones on mine as well. you can still fit a 28mm under that body at least too. And props for not taking the cheapo ebay $20 bug body approach too

dude buggy2.jpg

dude buggy3.jpg

I'm working on a new one, the other one is already broken?
and made some mistakes making the previous hood ?
but my typhon remains a vw baja ? thinks it's really super cool ? yours looks good too ?

whst tires are that??
And your cat dose not get hot??
and do you have the typhon gearing of the outcast??

IMG_20200816_120745.jpg

I run typhon diffs in it, it was a typhon before I widened it and put 4s outcast tires on it. I did it mostly to see if they diffs would last and so far so good. All of my cars run hobbywing max 6's and hobbystar 1480 or 1730kv motors and run cool with the fans.

I'm still thinking about putting mojave arms on it. so that it is just a bit wider and then when they break to outcast teeth.

I have a 4092 in my typhon and the temperature is alright but it is better that a 12v fan goes in ? row quite high pinion ? and 18t is enough ?

also wants slightly wider tires, but that remains a difficult story

I'm still thinking about putting mojave arms on it. so that it is just a bit wider and then when they break to outcast teeth.

I have a 4092 in my typhon and the temperature is alright but it is better that a 12v fan goes in ? row quite high pinion ? and 18t is enough ?

also wants slightly wider tires, but that remains a difficult story
If you run mojave arms you’ll have to trim the ears on your chassis in the back or they will hit before the droop screw. Either way you need the turnbuckles and steering linkages/ drive shafts so at that point you could just do kraton parts and hubs. The bigger tires won’t clear the body in a turn on mojave arms. I run them on my street typhon.

30ECE214-F106-4AFA-9D6E-D7390C858B01.jpeg

??
lol i make it wider because i don't want it to fall over all the time ?
I already have kraton hubs on my car so it's a little wider.
So I have 2.8 badlands, but that makes to motor tot hot
plus he stutters a bit with acceleration ? does not like him to drive.
then it's like an outcast and i don't like that

well I don't know yet because it is 200 euros worth of parts if I order it at ronsrc.
I think kraton arms are a bit exaggerated on a typhon ? but who knows if I have kraton parts left over

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back