Notorious 6s or 4s what do you prefer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your 3S and 2S pack probably need to be the same C rating and capacity though to work best and to avoid having issues. It might work, but for instance running a 20C 2S with a 40C 3S is probably a bad idea. As would be running a 7200mah 2S and a 5000mah 3S.

Having different capacities would probably work ok as long as you have the alarms on both packs and you stop when any of the cells get too low. But I have to assume running different C rating packs may not be a great idea.

Only 6s here, too. ? 3s on the 1/10 scale stuff. As mentioned it is nice to have the power available. To each his/her own. Don't Just Bash. Blast!

6S! I have a set of 4S packs I picked up for running in smaller spaces and as "trainers" for friends/family, but I haven't even tried them out yet.

My 11 year old nephew did surprisingly well with with 6S over Christmas when we ran. He had it down pretty quick, so I'm not sure about the "trainer" aspect, but I think they'll still be fun for small spaces and just casual running

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back