SOLD / FOUND 6s Outcast EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
This is my outcast 6s EXB...

I took a kraton exb roller, took off the chassis and rear brace and bought those two items in swb form and now have an outcast exb. The rear diff has been shimmed up with the 12x18 shims courtesy of @BashingBrian

it’s running a max8 with a hobbystar 4082 1600kv motor. (If you’d rather a factory blx185 system I could swap them out) ??
SLT3 + slr315

this was assembled and driven 3-5 times total. Still in excellent condition.

please review photos carefully and ask any questions you have.

payment via paypal/ Venmo. If paying with paypal please cover the 3% fee. Thank you.

$700 + shipping.(US only) west coast will be cheaper than east coast folks. I’m located in Washington state.

5B80BCEA-2068-40FA-93D1-7E53BE9E2F23.jpeg
887DB20D-E615-4544-AA62-326E2CF2A744.jpeg
0686E51A-FD99-488B-B194-F1947B4771FD.jpeg
A3236E78-D12A-445C-A698-F4A8CD6452D9.jpeg
31986D2F-045D-4E5D-90C8-1875A222297E.jpeg
637FCBD7-F59C-4C4D-BB9F-B9B0B2D524F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I have here my custom build outcast 6s EXB.

I took a kraton exb roller, took off the chassis and rear brace and bought those two items in swb form and now have an outcast exb. The rear diff has been shimmed up with the 12x18 shims courtesy of @BashingBrian

it’s running a max8 with a hobbystar 4082 1600kv motor. (If you’d rather a factory blx185 system I could swap them out) ??
SLT3 + slr315

payment via paypal/ Venmo. If paying with paypal please cover the 3% fee. Thank you.

$700 + shipping.(US only) west coast will be cheaper than east coast folks. I’m located in Washington state.

View attachment 112862View attachment 112863View attachment 112864View attachment 112865View attachment 112866View attachment 112867
Omg, you are on a roll!

Hey everyone, I have here my custom build outcast 6s EXB.

SLT3 + slr315

View attachment 112862View attachment 112863View attachment 112864View attachment 112865View attachment 112866View attachment 112867
Another nice one! GLWYS (y) :cool:

It helps in my case that some of those are hers ? only saving grace I think..
By chance, have any of your neighbors called the police about the crazy guy out in the street in front of their house popping wheelies in his truck? ???

By the way, I’ve got to tell you, I just started into this hobby a couple months ago and I bought a cheap china made rig without telling my wife. When I told her that I bought a little radio controlled car for 100 bucks, she stunned me after 22 years of marriage by saying where’s mine? So I bought her a twin brother of what I got for myself, then looked deeper into RC after realizing how much fun it was and ran across Arrma. I ended up buying a Senton V3 for her, and warned her that I got something bigger for myself, and I did notice she looked with just a bit of envy when I received my Mojave. Just saying, it’s nice when the wife can join in on the fun, not all of them do

By chance, have any of your neighbors called the police about the crazy guy out in the street in front of their house popping wheelies in his truck? ???

By the way, I’ve got to tell you, I just started into this hobby a couple months ago and I bought a cheap china made rig without telling my wife. When I told her that I bought a little radio controlled car for 100 bucks, she stunned me after 22 years of marriage by saying where’s mine? So I bought her a twin brother of what I got for myself, then looked deeper into RC after realizing how much fun it was and ran across Arrma. I ended up buying a Senton V3 for her, and warned her that I got something bigger for myself, and I did notice she looked with just a bit of envy when I received my Mojave. Just saying, it’s nice when the wife can join in on the fun, not all of them do
100% brother ?%!
It wouldn’t be quite as much fun if she didn’t get involved. It’s great!

Sunday bumpage..

Nobody wants this beast? Haha..

If it doesn’t get picked up soon it may get stripped for its parts!! ??? them lsd diffs ain’t cheap ??
Send them parts my way, I'm working on another Kraton! ;) :p :ROFLMAO:

I think you’ll have better luck after the first of the year. Most people got all their money wrapped up in Xmas

I think you’ll have better luck after the first of the year. Most people got all their money wrapped up in Xmas
My thoughts exactly. Only she might be a kraton EXB for sale at that point :) other plans for the exb SWB chassis ? haha

if there was anyone on the fence speak now or forever hold your piece! Haha

@Rcproponent You have some really nice stuff, makes me feel like a puppy....I need to get back on the porch now! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back