Outcast 6S Outcast Repair Inquiry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the screw on the bottom of that post is set and tightened up as best it can, will that post still move? Cause if so, then I think that may be my problem. If that screw should set that post, then it's something else...
No it shouldn't move. I remember one side came out no problem and the other was a pain in a$$

Attachments

• 15738661065606421634138014617398.jpg
    15738661065606421634138014617398.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 15738661681709095248771433627905.jpg
    15738661681709095248771433627905.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 32
Finally got it!!

Who has two thumbs and a frontal lobe!!??

?This guy!!

Lol... now next time pull the whole clip... that was unnecessary roughness... :ROFLMAO:

So let's back up a step, what worked to get it out? When you had said that drivers both on top and bottom at the same time didnt tighten the top screw it sure sounded like the hole was stripped...

I think the screw was spinning in excess loctite, as I wound up taking the claw side of my hammer to lever up the side of the screw. Upon doing that it slid up like an 1/8th of an inch, catching on some area that didn't have loctite, able to hex it the rest of the way.

Clean the screw up some, in the pic the screws are back to try and re thread so to say, left it like so for a few now. Went to a friends for a bit, when I get back I'll finish switching out the gear for the diff and out it all back together!

Thanks for the help and information, from everyone. Nature of this forum! ?‍? :):)

I think the screw was spinning in excess loctite, as I wound up taking the claw side of my hammer to lever up the side of the screw. Upon doing that it slid up like an 1/8th of an inch, catching on some area that didn't have loctite, able to hex it the rest of the way.

Clean the screw up some, in the pic the screws are back to try and re thread so to say, left it like so for a few now. Went to a friends for a bit, when I get back I'll finish switching out the gear for the diff and out it all back together!

Thanks for the help and information, from everyone. Nature of this forum! ?‍? :):)

Glad you got it sorted brother.. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back