Senton 6S Powerplant Battery Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contrakt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
The question is simple... With the BLX 185 ESC and the 2050KV 6S powerplant that comes standard in the 6S models, what are your options for batteries?

You can definitely run a single 6S
You can definitely run two 3S
You can run a single 4S?
CAN YOU BY CHANCE run a single 2S or maybe a single 3S? (That's important, as if I'd want to run on the indoor carpet track I would absolutely need to be able to run a 2S ((they check voltage).

That's the combination I have in my Limitless. The first time I powered it up was with a 2S. I didn't drive it, just ran it on a stand, but it seemed to work OK. I think the 2S voltage is on the low end of the ESC spec, so I don't know how well it would do if you tried to actually race with it.

Blx185 is 3-6s, can't run 2s. If you hooked a 2s to it you'd get fans and steering but throttle wouldn't respond and green light on ESC would just keep blinking. That's how the blx120(3-4s only) is when I hook up a 2s pack to it.

That's the combination I have in my Limitless. The first time I powered it up was with a 2S. I didn't drive it, just ran it on a stand, but it seemed to work OK.
The limitless is a roller and doesn't come with any electronics out of the box, you have to add your own. So whatever ESC you got in it must be 2s capable if that works for you.

Blx185 is 3-6s, can't run 2s. If you hooked a 2s to it you'd get fans and steering but throttle wouldn't respond and green light on ESC would just keep blinking. That's how the blx120(3-4s only) is when I hook up a 2s pack to it.

The limitless is a roller and doesn't come with any electronics out of the box, you have to add your own. So whatever ESC you got in it must be 2s capable if that works for you.
Thanks a lot for the response!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back