Senton 6s Senton 4s 3s truck 100mph builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN-RC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Vendetta
I was thinking about a project,
Would anyone want to buy a 6s Senton (3s to 6s build) it would be a full build metal drive shafts, metal diff, maybe RPM parts, and more $750 would be my ask price the build would have about $800 in it.
3s to 4s it would just an electronic upgrade + maybe some RPM stuff and better slipper assembly it would be about $450 (any of the 3s line)
Vendetta 100mph build. It would have 6s with any requested upgrades (and the required parts to go 100+) $650
1/8 infraction real drift! It would be 3s brushless with the NEW baby hoons (Which we needed, they should put them on stock not tires with tread like it is an off road 3s brushless truck) better slipper and more. $500
Thanks for looking let me know what you think even if you don't even have the slightest interest (Thay would be new just an FYI),
TN-RC

Would anyone want to buy a 6s Senton (3s to 6s build) it would be a full build metal drive shafts, metal diff, maybe RPM parts, and more $750 would be my ask price the build would have about $800 in it.
3s to 4s it would just an electronic upgrade + maybe some RPM stuff and better slipper assembly it would be about $450 (any of the 3s line)
Vendetta 100mph build. It would have 6s with any requested upgrades (and the required parts to go 100+) $650
1/8 infraction real drift! It would be 3s brushless with the NEW baby hoons (Which we needed, they should put them on stock not tires with tread like it is an off road 3s brushless truck) better slipper and more. $500
Thanks for looking let me know what you think even if you don't even have the slightest interest (Thay would be new just an FYI),
TN-RC
I'm currently building a 6s Vendetta from parts and I own a 6s Granite. There's tons of guys here and on FB that have been modding like this, so I'm sure there's a market for them.

TN-RC
I totally think they would sell. Lots of new folks just came into the hobby and would want those rigs without doing themselves. Im 1 of those sometimes but I'm broke lol

@Notorious J @Steve38 do you think if I made one I would be able to get what I put in it back?
It's questionable. People often don't understand what it takes to build, but the only way to find out is list as a custom build before you make it. Negotiate the price before hand.

The problem with a custom build is that if you make it and then sell it there is going to be something that they are going to want to change and so they are not going to pay as much if it is made to order then they will pay top $ since they are not going to change anything.

at $600 do you think I would be able to sell a 4s brushless 1/8 infraction? it would have steel drive shafts upgraded diffs and the baby Hoons. @Notorious J
I have no idea what the cost of the new Mega Infraction is, so that's hard to say. What are you adding on top of your parts and labor costs? 15 to 20% is probably fair, but then is it worth it to you?

I have no idea what the cost of the new Mega Infraction is, so that's hard to say. What are you adding on top of your parts and labor costs? 15 to 20% is probably fair, but then is it worth it to you?
I just want to have some fun so if I would list one at $650 will all theys upgrades do you think it would sell?
at that point i will break even.

For sale. WTB is when you're looking for something
Thay band my post

Capture.PNG

I didn’t think when I first saw the thread that it would last (per the rules) but once other members started pointing the section of the rules (see below) it forced my hand to move the thread.

- Do not post items For Sale/Trade to something you do not have in your immediate possession.

I understand what you were trying to do with a build to spec: per customer’s request but as the rules are currently written it’s not an option.

I didn’t think when I first saw the thread that it would last (per the rules) but once other members started pointing the section of the rules (see below) it forced my hand to move the thread.

- Do not post items For Sale/Trade to something you do not have in your immediate possession.

I understand what you were trying to do with a build to spec: per customer’s request but as the rules are currently written it’s not an option.
Thanks for clearing this up, I understand the rules need to be flowed so I thank you for doing what you did. I just wish that guy was not trashing me I would be not making any money I just want to do it for fun. and that is what it would cost.

Sorry man. I had no idea. Apologies @Mr.Duke as I lead him down the path.
I'd like to know who it was that was that was thrashing you. Did you tell him I was the one who said list it? I've never actually read the rules, so it's on me for leading you down the wrong path. Let me talk to the guy who was yapping and I'll get you an apology

Sorry man. I had no idea. Apologies @Mr.Duke as I lead him down the path.
I'd like to know who it was that was that was thrashing you. Did you tell him I was the one who said list it? I've never actually read the rules, so it's on me for leading you down the wrong path. Let me talk to the guy who was yapping and I'll get you an apology
He was just saying like who would buy this I have the same $$$ in my 8s limitless. I did not know that was ruled either I should have done the right thing you were just helping me, and I thank you so much! The people in the forum have helped me a lot if it was not for you and quit a few people on here my r/c skills would not be 1/2 of what they are. We are all good, and I thank you for trying to help me make some of my dreams real.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back