SOLD / FOUND 6s senton parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta ask, why was it discontinued? I know the nero was because of the suspension, but why this one?

Kinda want one… anyone looking for anything in trade for one ??

Willing to purchase, but not really into paying way more than retail for one.

Let me know if your looking to trade or sell one!

Thanks.
There was one in the classifieds but he was trying to make top dollar for it.
I gotta ask, why was it discontinued? I know the nero was because of the suspension, but why this one?
Probably because they were making the Mojave

I think it was to release the Mojave. If they'd have kept the Senton 6s alive, then it would fall between the Senton 3s and the Mojave in price, and fewer people would have bought the Mojave. It's a business move.
I'd ask, "what are you willing to pay?" There are a few on eBay right now...one is a slider/roller that looks almost brand new for $400 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/403354294476?hash=item5de9ca18cc:g:1lUAAOSwIoVhuCX8). You can source the electronics pretty easily, and the rest of the parts are easy to find (I've got some lightly used factory dBoots that I'd be willing to part with, and factory bodies are starting to become available again). It appears to be a V3 model.

There's also this one, which, when you include the extras, is really a pretty good deal (providing the listing is accurate). https://www.ebay.com/itm/324923186454?hash=item4ba6ee5d16:g:tX4AAOSwkE5hrLwc

Last edited:
Ok, switching thread to 6s senton parts lol.

I’ll need the bumpers and the roll cages for sure… and whatever else makes a 6s senton a senton… I can use typhon or Mojave arms… so the senton arms aren’t needed for sure…

I've seen some stuff on Amazon an ebay

Screenshot_20211216-000031_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've got front and rear gear boxes, aluminum front and rear chassis braces, motor mount, and probably a bunch of other stuff.

I've got front and rear gear boxes, aluminum front and rear chassis braces, motor mount, and probably a bunch of other stuff.
Thank you! I have a bunch of 6s spares, so anything that is shared I won’t need.. but if you had any bumpers or side skirts or roll hoop I’d take em off your hands! Haha

Reactions: MFM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back