If it ain't broke, you're doing it wrong.
Excellence AwardBuild Thread Contributor
- Reaction score
- Rapid City, SD
- Arrma RC's
- Kraton EXB
- Outcast 6s
- Senton 3s
- Typhon 3s
I'm not saying you specifically, but in every thread about shocks I see all anyone ever talks about are the Arrma shocks like they are the only option available..........I’m not obsessed just looking for some metal replacements over the plastic as they are prone to bust and i would sooner have them ready to go.
i wasn’t aware of that, ty i will have a look also.
These will all work with the Vorteks some will require nitro fuel line or Axial shock bushings AXA1356 for the upper mount.
Traxxas GTR Shocks.
Get VG Racing springs. https://www.vgracing.com/product/GTR_Springs.html
- Fronts 87mm eye to eye https://www.ebay.com/itm/274394584293?hash=item3fe33114e5:g:KS0AAOSwSWde4oZc
- Rears 103mm eye to eye https://www.ebay.com/itm/192771284109?epid=1203434569&hash=item2ce2105c8d:g:ksYAAOSwgYBggyYs
Proline PowerStroke shocks for the Slash.
- Fronts 88mm eye to eye https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/power-stroke-shocks-front.asp
- Rears 102mm eye to eye https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/power-stroke-shocks-rear.asp
Proline Pro Spec shocks for the Slash.
- Fronts 88mm eye to eye https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/pre-assembled-pro-spec-shocks-front.asp
- Rears 100mm eye to eye https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/pre-assembled-pro-spec-shocks-rear.asp
Losi Tenacity DB Pro shocks.
- Fronts 85mm eye to eye https://jennysrc.com/collections/lo...-desert-buggy-los03027?variant=33054087774262
- Rears 100mm eye to eye https://jennysrc.com/collections/lo...-desert-buggy-los03027?variant=33054116446262
Hot Racing Shocks.
- Fronts 90mm eye to eye https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=TD90X06;c=430
- Rear 105mm eye to eye http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?partnumber=TD105X06;c=901