Typhon 6s typhon EXB , please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I know I’ve bored you all before , but if a 6s roller typhon EXB comes out , I’ll be grabbing one , I see EXB spares are already listed in the arrma site , so I’ll sit with me fingers crossed ??

That would be cool. I might consider getting one because they have upgraded diffs. I don’t know what their limited slip diff deal is but it seems different than normal diffs but they might be saying it because it sounds more professional. I would have liked to see metal diff cups but maybe it’s better plastic than the stock ones.

i feel like the kraton is a little large for my liking but I still want one but the typhon might be cheaper.

I also noticed in the pics that machined metal surfaces seem to have a better finish so I’m sure they put more work into them.

Any confirmation that the EXB won't serve as upgrades for the 2019 line of 1/8 rigs??
They have the EXB parts listed on the arrma site , even the typhon 6s has them listed . So I can only assume the new parts will fit the 2019 model , but I ain’t no expert

They have the EXB parts listed on the arrma site , even the typhon 6s has them listed . So I can only assume the new parts will fit the 2019 model , but I ain’t no expert
I didn't see the diffs in that EXB Typhon page. I'd assume the chassis, servo mount, and braces would fit prior Typhon 6s models.

I’m keeping my eyes open if it shows up will be my next purchase.....unless I get an itch for the Mojave exb before hand lol

I am keen as a bean for a Typhon EXB. Pretty please Arrma! In time for Christmas delivery in the UK and you can have the shirt off my back too!

Seriously, anyone seen any hints on if and or when one might happen?!

I e already bent my Typhon EXB chassis a few times. Save yourself the heartache and build an M2C Typhon instead.

I am very tempted by that route! You are playing to my impulsive purchase side... I just don't want to buy a V4/V5 this side of Christmas then an EXB show up a week later...

I already have a Rx and Servo ready to go and a motor/esc combo of my choice would be preferred. I was just hoping an EXB might come soon and save me a few quid at least in the short term. I also thought an EXB might come with the LSD diffs which could improve buggy handling or am I misunderstanding them? I'd rather not have to pay for a set on top...

Personal taste but I do like the EXB shell colours too so that's a plus for waiting. But I'm not very good at waiting...

I am very tempted by that route! You are playing to my impulsive purchase side... I just don't want to buy a V4/V5 this side of Christmas then an EXB show up a week later...

I already have a Rx and Servo ready to go and a motor/esc combo of my choice would be preferred. I was just hoping an EXB might come soon and save me a few quid at least in the short term. I also thought an EXB might come with the LSD diffs which could improve buggy handling or am I misunderstanding them? I'd rather not have to pay for a set on top...

Personal taste but I do like the EXB shell colours too so that's a plus for waiting. But I'm not very good at waiting...
The LSD diffs are fine for front and center, but it’s horrible for a rear diff IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back