Kraton 6s v5 or 4s v2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizspeedrun

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
  2. Vendetta
Hey everybody.

I'm thinking of picking one of these up;

Kraton 6s v5
Kraton 4s v2

Got a online shop here in England, UK selling the 6s v5 for £440 and the new 4s v2 for £430.

So just a £10 difference in the two machines.. I can't make up my mind but what I do know is that I need a off roader.

So question is which 1 would you get and why?

I already have a typhon 6s v5 which I totally love but it's for on road fun only.

Hey everybody.

I'm thinking of picking one of these up;

Kraton 6s v5
Kraton 4s v2

Got a online shop here in England, UK selling the 6s v5 for £440 and the new 4s v2 for £430.

So just a £10 difference in the two machines.. I can't make up my mind but what I do know is that I need a off roader.

So question is which 1 would you get and why?

I already have a typhon 6s v5 which I totally love but it's for on road fun only.
6S!!!

The 4s cars are tempting but they still didnt revise the clutch. They work fine for a few runs but they start to get worn and its all down hill after that. They are hit and miss too.

6s trucks are more predictable and handle better just shim the diffs outa the box, put a bunch of fans on the motor and have fun.

6s line anything.....hands down. And don't look back.
Just me.
And if you can still find a 6s Fireteam for $400...... Many LHS's and some online still selling them at the sale price. Like 50% off. It's the Arrma bargain of the century, IMHO.:giggle:

The 4s cars are tempting but they still didnt revise the clutch. They work fine for a few runs but they start to get worn and its all down hill after that. They are hit and miss too.

6s trucks are more predictable and handle better just shim the diffs outa the box, put a bunch of fans on the motor and have fun.
Great bit of info there dude... much appreciated!!

Just me.
And if you can still find a 6s Fireteam for $400...... Many LHS's and some online still selling them at the sale price. Like 50% off. It's the Arrma bargain of the century, IMHO.:giggle:
I wish the fireteam was on sale over here in the UK! There currently sitting around £600 which is roughly around 740ish USD.. So nearly twice the price of the $400 you gents are getting them for over the pond!
If the difference was something between 80-100 Pound, I'd say 4s, but it's a tenner so I'm gonna join the bandwagon and say that you should consider the 6s. You can run on 4s if you like and you're really getting a lot more rig for your money.
Yea I guess I can't go against the group haha

6s it is then!!

Thanks everyone for the input.. its all greatly appreciated.. I do tend to get very indecisive haha

Just me.
Yes, that was a killer deal. I got 3 my bother took one! 🤣 😔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back