Kraton 6s vs 5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can can anyone tell me will it hurt your v46 s kraton if you run 5s in it. It hurt the motor Esc?

It wont hurt it/them... technically it can run on 3s to 6s but the Esc just wont recognise 5S and so you would need to put it in NIMH mode... which means no LVC...and so you'd need an external low voltage alarm... or just cut your run times from usual by about 30-40% just to be safe and not over discharge.

Last edited:
It wont hurt it/them... technically it can run on 3s to 6s but the Esc just wont recognise 5S and so you would need to put it in NIMH mode... which means no LVC...and so you'd need an external low voltage alarm... or just cut your run times from usual by about 30-40% just to be safe and not over discharge.
This

I’ve done it a few times. If you try to run it with LVC on it instantly thinks you plugged in a dead 6s pack and cuts voltage. After switched to nimh, you’re all good. Also runs on 2s quite well even with lvc.

This

I’ve done it a few times. If you try to run it with LVC on it instantly thinks you plugged in a dead 6s pack and cuts voltage. After switched to nimh, you’re all good. Also runs on 2s quite well even with lvc.

Wow.. surprised it runs on 2s ok. Isnt the escs bec ouput affected by voltage drop?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back