Outcast 6s waterproof receiver box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itizme

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Outcast 6s
Looking to change the oem lag radio.
Whats the trick to opening this box to swap out the receiver?
ty

Ended up using channel locks ( brand name and description ) to crack the ca joint. it had a nice gasket and the 3 screws but they ca the thing to keep you out.
Only took half a battery to hate the oem FHSS radio lag, and I have been out of cars for 35 years ( Planes and Helis since then )

Ended up using channel locks ( brand name and description ) to crack the ca joint. it had a nice gasket and the 3 screws but they ca the thing to keep you out.
Only took half a battery to hate the oem FHSS radio lag, and I have been out of cars for 35 years ( Planes and Helis since then )

ive never seen ca applied to any rx lid from arrma.. this is news to me... anything is possible though i guess..

Ruined the gasket, the foam was stuck to everything. WTF would you do if you were out playing and had to rebind? wow

That pisses me to no end, I am certainly not a noob to RC and as a manufacturer I advise to give your head a shake. Pic of my orange RC section enclosed.
So now I will have to seal the stupid box with silicone when and only when I know my chance of binding again is very slim. Will bring with me on my socially distanced walk to try this out with AVC and no cheap FHSS delay.
orng.jpg

That pisses me to no end, I am certainly not a noob to RC and as a manufacturer I advise to give your head a shake. Pic of my orange RC section enclosed.
So now I will have to seal the stupid box with silicone when and only when I know my chance of binding again is very slim. Will bring with me on my socially distanced walk to try this out with AVC and no cheap FHSS delay.View attachment 71452
Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back