Typhon 70mph Typhon MEGA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 more mph and I'm there. This was on a 20T pinion. I ordered a 26T and it should be here in a couple days. :D

PXL_20210505_040857107.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20210505_040839618.NIGHT.jpg

Don't be surprised if those tires blow on you. I'd try to get some GRP's before running the 26t to save yourself from having a blow out and possible carnage.

Okay, thanks!

Should I go with S1 or S3? I ordered the S3 black GRPs.
S3 are great I ran them on my Typhon GT up to 125mph and they still have plenty of life after 40+ passes

Certainly could use some soldering practice! I was using a cheap iron and got a butane from work for free and it heats it up almost instantly. That plus some rosin and quality solder, it was almost too easy. I practiced several times on some 12-14g wire scraps first.

Yea this was an old pick my first time tryn to solder I’m much beta now
At first I was thinking soldering is so hard but once I got a beta iron it was much easier

Hehehehe. This was abt 2 weeks ago. I am getting a Radiolink RC6VGS or whatever it is called. PB is 106 but @Edough13 bullies me because I don't have a pic. Well from now on I decided to take pics so I can flex as much as I can. (6s 2050kv w/ BLX185). 27t Pinion with a 38 t spur. I might put on the 26t spur that I have. Custom made rear wing. Will post pics later. Or you can check out my build thread.
1620934460034.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back