780KV Spektrum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one in my dbxle2.0.
it’s a huge motor. What do you want to put it in?

i have an oportunity to buy it new from a dbxl for 100euros, like 100$
the idea is to lower the consomation of batteries, get more runtime

i have an oportunity to buy it new from a dbxl for 100euros, like 100$
the idea is to lower the consomation of batteries, get more runtime

I run one in my K8S. It does not lower the consumption of a battery.The bigger motors definitely drain batteries faster. I get about 15-20 minutes out of my gensacearespammers 7500 packs. Before the motor I could get 30-45 minutes.

It’s a pig of a motor. Lol.
Odd what does the k8s have in it for a motor. I thought this was it?

1150kv.The big difference is the stock motor is much smaller.

CF8E21FC-8FB5-4CF6-9385-EDE88154E5F1.jpeg

that’s a side by side with the 780Kv and the stock. The 780Kv also has a bigger diameter.

1150kv.The big difference is the stock motor is much smaller.

View attachment 67363
that’s a side by side with the 780Kv and the stock. The 780Kv also has a bigger diameter.

thank you for that photo, does the 780kv fit the stock motor mount?

thank you for that photo, does the 780kv fit the stock motor mount?

no. The stock slide has the motor sitting to low due to the diameter difference. the mount holes for securing the slide are also too small to support it with a pinion larger than 29t. I had pictures because I tried it, but I can’t find them at this time. Here are pics of the mount compared to the M2C mount.

FA520805-E373-427C-88A5-F54647A603D3.jpeg

8BE78CE4-E634-462A-83BC-7EBE619ECC5B.jpeg

no. The stock slide has the motor sitting to low due to the diameter difference. the mount holes for securing the slide are also too small to support it with a pinion larger than 29t. I had pictures because I tried it, but I can’t find them at this time. Here are pics of the mount compared to the M2C mount.

View attachment 67370
View attachment 67371

Thank you for thoses photos.

So i have to add the M2C motor mount and 8mm slide mount.
does m2c Motor mount and slide come with the srews we need?

My idea is about lower the consomation, i don't do speedruns with the kraton, i just want more run time, so a lower kv motor and a mid size pignon gear.

Thank you for thoses photos.

So i have to add the M2C motor mount and 8mm slide mount.
does m2c Motor mount and slide come with the srews we need?

My idea is about lower the consomation, i don't do speedruns with the kraton, i just want more run time, so a lower kv motor and a mid size pignon gear.
Depending on your needs, the m2c mount won't fit them as you're still limited regarding pinion size, I believe about 34t is possible with it. I currently run a 42t on a HW sl56113 800kv and I feel like I still want a tad more. You might want to consider the fastlane or ebay mount (check out the sticky thread in the K8s forum).

I saw that. I wonder if it's for 1/5 motors or 1/6 motors. I'll add it to the upgrade sticky.

It is for their new motor mount for the bigger canned motors. I’m sure the motor mount and sleeve will work for both smaller and bigger motors.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back