Kraton 800 or 1100 kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejwk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I have had my 8s kraton out of commission because I used the electronics in my exb and it's been too long now and finally want to get a motor and esc. Probably just gonna go with xlx2 and motor combo but wondering if I should get the 800 or 1100 kv. This car has alot of aluminum pretty parts and is just a field/concrete runner so I would like it to go fast more than anything. Any other electronics or motor suggestions would be cool too. Thanks! Let me know

20210118_005613.jpg

I have had my 8s kraton out of commission because I used the electronics in my exb and it's been too long now and finally want to get a motor and esc. Probably just gonna go with xlx2 and motor combo but wondering if I should get the 800 or 1100 kv. This car has alot of aluminum pretty parts and is just a field/concrete runner so I would like it to go fast more than anything. Any other electronics or motor suggestions would be cool too. Thanks! Let me know

View attachment 135617
My vote would be for the 1100kv. It gets to top speed faster with a smaller pinion. Better battery life and it has the same amount of torque as the 800kv motor. I have both and prefer the castle 1100kv motor.
I just put in the HW Max 5 , 5687 1100kv in mine with 27t pinion , on GPS did 54mph . Love the combo .
27t pinion and what size spur?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back