SOLD / FOUND 8mm pinions and another receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Anyone have a spare pinion or one they don’t use anymore that they want to sell? I’ll get Reuben and NotJ to make it worth your while.

I’m looking for an 8mm one maybe 30T - 32T. Something around that number. I’m gonna use that HW 1/5th motor and I wanna see what it does. ?

Also I’m on the scrounge again. I’m after another spektrum receiver for another build ?
I’m looking for the 6100AT or the srs6000. What ya got lads? Help a brother out ?

TIA

Last edited:
Anyone have a spare pinion or one they don’t use anymore that they want to sell? I’ll get Reuben and NotJ to make it worth your while.

I’m looking for an 8mm one maybe 30T - 32T. Something around that number. I’m gonna use that HW 1/5th motor and I wanna see what it does. ?

TIA
Smallest I have is 34T

That 34T?
Yep. I've got a 37T spur on my spool and will be upping to the 34T to see if I can eek out a few more mph before swapping over the ESC. I know that the ESC is my limiting factor, but I'm trying my best to max out each step.

Yep. I've got a 37T spur on my spool and will be upping to the 34T to see if I can eek out a few more mph before swapping over the ESC. I know that the ESC is my limiting factor, but I'm trying my best to max out each step.
Ok nice. I’d use saga but they are sold out. Maybe I’ll see if tekno has any on eBay. Thought I’d try here first

Also I’m on the scrounge again. I’m after another spektrum receiver for another build ?
I’m looking for the 6100AT or the srs6000. What ya got lads? Help a brother out ?

TIA
Saga has a 31T,33T,34T,35T,36T,37T,38T in stock.
https://www.sagacustomrc.com/store/p87/8MM_Mod_1_Pinions_gears.html

20200325_190712.jpg
20200325_190705.jpg
20200325_190656.jpg

Tell me what you can spend and I'll also cover the shipping. If you need, I'm also a complete noob to paypal! ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back