Infraction 8S Drag Infraction Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered those sweeps foams after the first video now I’m real excited to get them after seeing that.
Question how much more adjustment did the PPS mount give you? I have one on my felony and want to put it on my limitless.

Last edited:
I ordered those sweeps foams after the first video now I’m real excited to get them after seeing that.
Question how much more adjustment did the PPS mount give you? I have one on my felony and want to put it on my limitless.
I honestly don’t know about the added range. I love it for the mesh precision alone. It looks absolutely epic too. (KT reference)

I honestly don’t know about the added range. I love it for the mesh precision alone. It looks absolutely epic too. (KT reference)
Yeah I love the PPS mount I was kinda hoping to win that in the fan event but I got the hot dog customs which I just got today and they look awesome also I’ll be installing those Wednesday. Hopefully Saturday I can take the car out and get added to the list for 0-40 and 188ft.

Awesome build JD! Nice to see that 1717 putting up some serious numbers! I can’t wait to finish my Typhon. I guess I’ll be upgrading the Infraction soon after.

Awesome build JD! Nice to see that 1717 putting up some serious numbers! I can’t wait to finish my Typhon. I guess I’ll be upgrading the Infraction soon after.
Well that 1717 was short lived 😢

FEA242EE-2DE7-4D4C-B016-21147FBE1DC4.jpeg

Wow! What's going on? You're killing some motors!
I think the MMX8S went bad
@jondilly1974 I'm not sure if this sucks or is awesome....I'm going with awesome! I've never seen one toasted like this before. I mean, um, sorry for your loss. 🤔
Awesome it is!
How does that happen? What was the temp cutoff at?
Cutoff was set at 180F and still seems to have cooked it.

On another note, threw in my 1717-1260kv and went for it.

8582D38F-5DD5-4DF7-9520-54B2E8CE1D5F.png

View attachment 153636
OMG motor slayer

View attachment 153636
Lotta shaft,not much rotor on them.do they always seam to have more damage towards front of motor???
Damn jd..ya gotta be pretty damn hard on um to fry a sensored motor🤣😂.isn't that 3rd or 4th one this year???hard to believe someone out there can tear up more $hit than me..your putting on a great show an im loving it.keep up the good work👍👍

Last edited:
OMG motor slayer

Lotta shaft,not much rotor on them.do they always seam to have more damage towards front of motor???
Damn jd..ya gotta be pretty damn hard on um to fry a sensored motor🤣😂.isn't that 3rd or 4th one this year???hard to believe someone out there can tear up more $hit than me..your putting on a great show an im loving it.keep up the good work👍👍
Yeah I’m not so sure this MMX8S has ever been right. It’s the reason I earned the motor slayer name. This is the second 1717 it’s burned. It’s also burned three TP, a Spectrum 1250, a BLX 2050, and a Leopard 2200kv.

Yeah I’m not so sure this MMX8S has ever been right. It’s the reason I earned the motor slayer name. This is the second 1717 it’s burned. It’s also burned three TP, a Spectrum 1250, a BLX 2050, and a Leopard 2200kv.
Wow that must be the ESC then. I have yet to burn up a motor...

Wow that must be the ESC then. I have yet to burn up a motor...
I always assumed it was me running to hot/hard but these last few have taught me to question that. The TP was the third pull. The 1717 was hot after five pulls after running cold all pack the day before. Then the 1717-1260 ran cool for 10 pulls then got hot instantly. Pretty sure I’ve gotten a bad rep due to this ESC 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back