SOLD / FOUND 8s esc/motor combo round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Well round 2, back looking for a spektrum setup out of, or for a 8s outcast/kraton...

Never heard back from the last seller after I paid, regardless of how I tried to contact him... so unknown if I'm getting my previously purchased setup.. 🤷..

@sroy , still have that 8s combo?...

Well round 2, back looking for a spektrum setup out of, or for a 8s outcast/kraton...

Never heard back from the last seller after I paid, regardless of how I tried to contact him... so unknown if I'm getting my previously purchased setup.. 🤷..

WTAF? That’s super shady.

That's the worst. Hope you didn't use family and friends if using PayPal.

Sure did buddy... Is what it is.. I do know this individual has been dealing with some stuff in life.. things happen.. I'm not jumping to conclusions just yet, or putting him on blast..

Just really want to get this rig together, it's quite a large paperweight at this point... If my original purchase comes through I will just resell it.. if not, I chalk it up to another life lesson..👍

Sure did buddy... Is what it is.. I do know this individual has been dealing with some stuff in life.. things happen.. I'm not jumping to conclusions just yet, or putting him on blast..

Just really want to get this rig together, it's quite a large paperweight at this point... If my original purchase comes through I will just resell it.. if not, I chalk it up to another life lesson..👍
I bought 3s parts and got scammed as well. I trusted him and paid with buyer protection but stupid PayPal rejected my case twice. The guy doesn't want to answer any of my messages after 1 month. I think that is more than enough time to reply. Well, my new Granite will be up and running by the end of next week!

Still have it. I just haven’t gotten around to selling yet. Lol. Pm me if you want it. I for one will send it to you. I’ve sold a few things in here. That other dude is super shady. When I sold my 6s EXB. I had more parts coming for it and he wanted me to install them. He paid up front and all I wanted to do was ship the car but he wanted to wait. I didn’t buy my 8s until I shipped his car to him.

I think he wants to be careful and not trash the seller before exhausting all efforts to resolve the issue. Let’s have some patience. The seller could be out of town or be having some type of emergency.

Who was it that didn't mail the item? He should be banned

I'm not assuming anything just yet as @jondilly1974 stated... I'm not even mad at this point at all.. just unsure as to the status.. Though it has been some time, Things happen, and I completely understand that.. I will just have to see what happens.. I will let everyone know how it plays out..

That being said I'd like to shut this one down so we don't clog up the classified section..

Thank you again to @sroy for the combo.. appreciate it man...
@slick2500 , can you lock this one up please..😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back