Infraction 8S Infraction motor choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankca24

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Vendetta
So I’m bored of my infraction with the stock motor setup. I’ve geared it up snd have had a blast but it’s time for more! I have a Hobbywing Max 6 in my spare parts bin which I plan to use. I also have a Spektrum 1250 KV out of my Outcast 8S in my parts bin. But I also have a castle 1650 in my parts bin 🤣. So which motor would be best suited? Mostly do parking lot bashing and occasionally some speed runs

I'd say the Castle 1650 hands down! By far a wayyyy better motor than the Spektrum 1250kv and also being higher kv will help with speed running. The 1250 IMO doesn't have the big torque like other lower kv motors to make up the speed with bigger gearing also it's just mediocre at best IMO. 1650 will definitely do the job for ya👍

I'd say the Castle 1650 hands down! By far a wayyyy better motor than the Spektrum 1250kv and also being higher kv will help with speed running. The 1250 IMO doesn't have the big torque like other lower kv motors to make up the speed with bigger gearing also it's just mediocre at best IMO. 1650 will definitely do the job for ya👍
Sweet I kinda figured the 1650 was a better choice. You think it will be alright with the max6 for bashing? Without have heat issues? I’d probably run it on 6S for parking lot drifting and shenanigans

Sweet I kinda figured the 1650 was a better choice. You think it will be alright with the max6 for bashing? Without have heat issues? I’d probably run it on 6S for parking lot drifting and shenanigans
Yep will be great just don't over gear it and you'll be golden 👌

Yep will be great just don't over gear it and you'll be golden 👌
👍🏻. Yea gonna run a small pinion for parking lot bashing anyways. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back