Infraction 8S Infraction won't stick on the ground for speed runs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Was it clocked with a speed gun?

Nvm just saw video. Damnnnnnn

WATCH these videos
and try adjust like this your rig.
Limitless and Infraction is almost same when you set up chassies

this is a professional speedrunner doing this in videos i link to

and

Few pointers.

1. stand in the back of your truck for your safety. People have snapped their leg bones from these cars hitting them. At 95 mph you wont be able to move fast enough.

2. Set the front ultra low using the droop screws. Raz should show in his video that it helps to drill a hole in the upper a-arm to avoid stripping the droop screw.

3. Tighten the rear springs all the way down and make sure the rear is as high as possible.

4. Reduce the rear wing some, but don't fully remove it.

Yeas, these are heavy big rigs, no toy in 80+ mph , it will be stronger than MIKE TYSON , double knock out

Last edited by a moderator:
Few pointers.

1. stand in the back of your truck for your safety. People have snapped their leg bones from these cars hitting them. At 95 mph you wont be able to move fast enough.

2. Set the front ultra low using the droop screws. Raz should show in his video that it helps to drill a hole in the upper a-arm to avoid stripping the droop screw.

3. Tighten the rear springs all the way down and make sure the rear is as high as possible.

4. Reduce the rear wing some, but don't fully remove it.
Listen to this guy ^^^. Also, I recommend buying 16mm droop screws. Didn't realize I needed longer ones until @K-BASH mentioned it. When you set the droop low those 12mm are hanging on for dear life by a few threads in those plastic arms. The moment the front gets higher than the rear at 90+ mph you have yourself an RC airplane.

WATCH these videos
and try adjust like this your rig.
Limitless and Infraction is almost same when you set up chassies

this is a professional speedrunner doing this in videos i link to

and

Wow! The first video showed me a lot of things I can do for my Infraction drifter just to make it better even for drift. Thx

Wow! The first video showed me a lot of things I can do for my Infraction drifter just to make it better even for drift. Thx

Happy it helps

I like these videos too. Raz does great Content

What solved my backflip issues was making some spacers to limit rear suspension travel to prevent the rear of the car from ever going lower than the front (which will result in a flip, near as makes no difference, 100% of the time at speed). You can use silicone fuel tubing (as Raz does), I made myself several plastic "c-clips" that I find easier to insert and remove without needing to disassemble the shocks plus they're "modular", if you will, so I can adjust suspension limiting quasi on-the-fly as you can just insert them with needle nose pliers between the windings of the shock spring.

IMG_0399.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back