8s line up changes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt05

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Anyone else hear about the EXBs being cancelled and the RTR Outcast being completely cancelled? Supposedly the EXBs will become RTR trucks which is a bummer in my opinion. Not sure if the Outcast is totally getting the axe or what’s going on there.

I really hope you're wrong, I wish they'd stop trying to force this spektrum poop down our throats.
Easy with the Spektrum stuff! Haha jk
I'm one of the few if not only Spektrum fan.:LOL:

Talking about rx and tx...don't have much experience with esc and motor🙃

I don’t have an issue with the Spektrum electronics but I will say I’ve had some issues with them. With that said the warranty is top notch so I let it slide 😂

Next time my esc goes out I’ll probably swap in HW.

Just found this but without source - could be legit or fake:

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 00.26.35.jpeg

I thought something was going on as my a hobby shop I go online quite a bit said discontinued or not restocking. On those models. So either a refresh like some have mentioned or they aren’t selling all that well and slimming down the line up like op said, exb trucks will become the two rtr 8s picks. I feel like I should grab a red Outcast 8s while still available as I always wanted it but not sure of its durability. That and I have two 1/5 rigs taking up some serious real estate in my little shed lol. 🤔

I thought something was going on as my a hobby shop I go online quite a bit said discontinued or not restocking. On those models. So either a refresh like some have mentioned or they aren’t selling all that well and slimming down the line up like op said, exb trucks will become the two rtr 8s picks. I feel like I should grab a red Outcast 8s while still available as I always wanted it but not sure of its durability. That and I have two 1/5 rigs taking up some serious real estate in my little shed lol. 🤔
Go for it bro, the outcast is supposed to be more durable than the k8s and my k8s has been pretty damn durable tbh. I've had some pretty bad landings too. I'd damn near say my k6s more fragile then the k8s and I can't even believe I'm saying that. Funny thing is I saw someone else here claim the same thing before I bought mine and I thought he must be nuts. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back