A 3s or 4s size Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
Just curious if anyone knows of a truck similar to a Kraton/truggy, but 1/10th scale. I'm tired of waiting on the new 4s line.

Tekno MT410 is a good 4s rig and could be similar to truggy. Take a Typhon 6s and make it into a 4s truggy……..very popular choice.

Arrma or some other brand? Maxx seems to be oft compared to the Kraton 4s.
Any brand. I thought the Maxx was similar to BRCC?
Tekno MT410 is a good 4s rig and could be similar to truggy. Take a Typhon 6s and make it into a 4s truggy……..very popular choice.
I was thinking the Typhon route, but then pricing the extra parts to mod it out seemed to put the price higher than a standard 3-4s. But I'm still thinking about it:).

Isn’t a big rock basically a 3s version of the 4s Kraton? I like my Maxx a lot, enjoyed my Big Rock quite a bit as well and thought on 3s it had very comparable power to the 4s Maxx. When the price was still $319 the Big Rock was pretty hard to beat, but with the price increase I would now probably just buy the Maxx.

Just curious if anyone knows of a truck similar to a Kraton/truggy, but 1/10th scale. I'm tired of waiting on the new 4s line.
4s if you have control

Any of the 3s line share most the same parts as a Kraton 4s. Big Rock is probably the closest in terms of arm length and wheel size.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back