Senton A-arm pins coming out with T-bone bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedManDown

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Installed new T-bone bumper for my senton 4x4, took it out for a run and noticed the pins coming out of the lower a arms did I install it wrong? Should I hot glue them in?

Attachments

• 20180501_194552.jpg
    20180501_194552.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 109
Looks like that piece is on backwards. The red aluminum should be on the inside I think. Or your missing the plastic piece that the red aluminum piece sits in. I'm not 100% sure on the Senton.

The red aluminum piece is in that location from factory I don't believe it gets moved haha thanks though

I found a helpful video on youtube, posted a hour before i asked my question, I did not snap the bottom brace on properly seems to be quite tight now.

I found a helpful video on youtube, posted a hour before i asked my question, I did not snap the bottom brace on properly seems to be quite tight now.

I’m almost certain that in this actual video the guy mentioned that they manufacturered it incorrectly and the hinge pins do come loose and to email them if you’ve purchased a V1.

This happens to the Granite 4x4 version of their bumpers too and it’s been discussed at length on another thread, I’ve emailed their sales department and they’ve assured me that they will send a V2 of the Granite piece that’s defective out to customers that have purchased V1 style. It’s been like 3 weeks since I’ve emailed I figured I should give them at least a month or two before I email them back.

That is a v2 tbone bumper I have a v1 tbone on my v2 outcast and I put my kraton bumper on to retain the hinge pins. I was pissed when I ordered my tbone and got a v1 but i made it work. Figured this was easier then trying to get back in contact with them to get them to fix it especially when it took 6 weeks 2 get my bumper in the first place.
20180325_092301.jpg

This is how the latest tbone fits in the kraton and is also y I took the stock bumper for my outcast. The newer style with the block retains the hinge pins great on the thrasher bumper.
20180326_172812.jpg
20180312_155635.jpg
20180326_151322.jpg

Hmnn my senton 4x4 bumpers are doing the same thing, pins coming out with driving. There's just nothing retaining them. Gonna email.

Also gonna try JB welding a metal sheet to a stock skid plate.

I emailed them and they got back to me saying it was a design flaw, and they are going to address the issue and send out a replacement piece for free. So that's great news and good on the company for doing that, very impressed with T-bone.

Guys, I made a new block out of some 1/2" thick UHMW and made it extend out past the bumper in hopes to help protect the bottom of the shocks. I am sure it has saved me from breaking at least one shock.
IMG_8569.JPG
IMG_8570.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8571.JPG
    IMG_8571.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8735.JPG
    IMG_8735.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8746.JPG
    IMG_8746.JPG
    291 KB · Views: 57
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back