A-Arm repair

Thread starter #1

Brewcity414

King of questions
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton
I've been searching the forum for a senton 3s blx A-Arm repair but coming up short. If anyone has any leads please post.

Thanks,

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
I've been searching the forum for a senton 3s blx A-Arm repair but coming up short. If anyone has any leads please post.

Thanks,
It pretty straight forward. You have to take off the shock where it attached to the A-arm and the bumper. Pull the pin, fit new A-arm, reinsert pin and reassemble.

Thread starter #3

Brewcity414

King of questions
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton
It pretty straight forward. You have to take off the shock where it attached to the A-arm and the bumper. Pull the pin, fit new A-arm, reinsert pin and reassemble.
I figured just didn't want to screw up anything like lose a small screw etc. It's a rear A arm

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Take pictures with your phone as you go.
Ugh... I learned that the hard way when replacing the seals in the HVAC head unit in my grand marquis... so many hoses... so many solenoids. I ended up removing the one from my other grand marquis to take photo's of so I could put the first one back together!

Was still worth the headache, fixing a 'non repairable' $400 item with $3 worth of new o-rings from mcmaster.com.

Dutch213

ArrmaLifer
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Notorious
single serve cups like these work great...ill would do the front of truck in one bowl and back of truck in another, chassis in another, etc etc. now i have all diff screws in random places so its a lost cause.... IMG_2820.jpg

Notorious J

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Notorious
At a stand still right about here lol
Welcome to the world of rc! Taking them apart will become half the fun, so just take your time. One things for sure, I wouldn't do it on a carpet. Those little screws and washers disappear fast in the shag. Find a nice table, lay an old towel on top, and everything will be visible as you work.

Dutch213

ArrmaLifer
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Notorious
Welcome to the world of rc! Taking them apart will become half the fun, so just take your time. One things for sure, I wouldn't do it on a carpet. Those little screws and washers disappear fast in the shag. Find a nice table, lay an old towel on top, and everything will be visible as you work.

a plastic tray works good too.... also, like Bickety said, take pics....

Thread starter #18

Brewcity414

King of questions
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton
Sure thing I'm gonna do it on my table thanks