A-Arm repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I've been searching the forum for a senton 3s blx A-Arm repair but coming up short. If anyone has any leads please post.

Thanks,

I've been searching the forum for a senton 3s blx A-Arm repair but coming up short. If anyone has any leads please post.

Thanks,

It pretty straight forward. You have to take off the shock where it attached to the A-arm and the bumper. Pull the pin, fit new A-arm, reinsert pin and reassemble.

It pretty straight forward. You have to take off the shock where it attached to the A-arm and the bumper. Pull the pin, fit new A-arm, reinsert pin and reassemble.
I figured just didn't want to screw up anything like lose a small screw etc. It's a rear A arm

I figured just didn't want to screw up anything like lose a small screw etc. It's a rear A arm

Take pictures with your phone as you go.

Take pictures with your phone as you go.
Ugh... I learned that the hard way when replacing the seals in the HVAC head unit in my grand marquis... so many hoses... so many solenoids. I ended up removing the one from my other grand marquis to take photo's of so I could put the first one back together!

Was still worth the headache, fixing a 'non repairable' $400 item with $3 worth of new o-rings from mcmaster.com.

just start taking poop apart and put screws in a bowl....figure out where they go later...lol

single serve cups like these work great...ill would do the front of truck in one bowl and back of truck in another, chassis in another, etc etc. now i have all diff screws in random places so its a lost cause....
IMG_2820.jpg

once you take it apart a few times it wont seem like that...if you bash then you need to know how to repair anyway..(y)

At a stand still right about here lol
Welcome to the world of rc! Taking them apart will become half the fun, so just take your time. One things for sure, I wouldn't do it on a carpet. Those little screws and washers disappear fast in the shag. Find a nice table, lay an old towel on top, and everything will be visible as you work.

It looks like you may be able to sneak it out by only taking half the rear wheelie assembly off. Don't push the plastic too hard though if bending it..

Welcome to the world of rc! Taking them apart will become half the fun, so just take your time. One things for sure, I wouldn't do it on a carpet. Those little screws and washers disappear fast in the shag. Find a nice table, lay an old towel on top, and everything will be visible as you work.

a plastic tray works good too.... also, like Bickety said, take pics....

Sure thing I'm gonna do it on my table thanks

Sure thing I'm gonna do it on my table thanks

Give yourself a lot of space to work. Lay stuff out as you take it off in the same manner that it goes back together. Take notes if you have to. I've done it all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back