A-arms by RPM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blxer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey, y'all!
Made you look! Lol!!!!!
Seriously though, are there any a-arms made by Rpm, that go to other brands, that'll fit the granite?
Kinda like, stampede a-arms by Rpm, Hpi blitz a-arms by Rpm?
Those are just a couple examples.
Thanks in advance....

This morning I emailed, RPM. They responded, we currently have no plans for Arrma rc's. Are you having trouble with stock parts, if so which ones specifically? Let us know and email us back with specifics, and we will give the information to our product development team for review.

My fellow arrmateers, which arrma stock plastics have been breaking on your arrma rc? RPM is not going to start producing arrma parts just because of one email, it will take many, many, more emails. Let your voices be heard, email RPM and let them know what part on your arrma rc, you would like them to produce.
United we stand, divided we........ get no RPM parts! ;)

Last edited:
Saw this. Think someone from rpm and arrma should see this

FB_IMG_1435706274430.jpg

I have only broken each of my a-arms once in the front (not at the same time) i have broken the body mount xx times in 6 months.... also the caster hubs seem weak. I have had wobbling issues (now fixed) because they are made as if it were rpm plastic the ball joints came out a few times because of it. I haven't had any issues with really any other plastic parts.

I have had issues with the rear axels getting bent up because of torque. But it hasnt seemed as if it causes too much loss to the rear wheels.

@Darren Wes, is arrma made by Durango? If so, Rpm has shock gaurds for 1/10 scale Durango shocks. I'll probably be ordering some, if so. They'll help keep grass off my dogbones and out of my shocks. I have some on my traxxas big bores on the ruckus and they work great.
Thanks in advance....

Last edited:
Yeah, could you send me a link to what part your talking about. don't think ive heard of those.

Sadly this phone wont permit me to post/share links. But, the shock guards I'm talking about are on, rpm's main page at bottom, when viewing their site from this phone. I also just read that they wont fit on t-e maxx due to clearance limitations on upper arm.
The granite has upper arms on the front but, I really want them for the rear. So, later this morning I'll be trying the ones I have, on the front just to see. Worst case scenario, I order them and just use them for the rear shocks.
Where I live every morning the grass is wet, and all the pieces of loose grass end up all over the rear everything. :D The shock guards will help keep some of that mess off.

@Darren Wes, I just went on rpm's site and typed in Durango, they have a few products including a arms! Of course this doesn't mean they'll fit our arrma's but, I'm going to look into it a little more, and see which Durango vehicles these parts go to.

This morning I emailed, RPM. They responded, we currently have no plans for Arrma rc's. Are you having trouble with stock parts, if so which ones specifically? Let us know and email us back with specifics, and we will give the information to our product development team for review.

My fellow arrmateers, which arrma stock plastics have been breaking on your arrma rc? RPM is not going to start producing arrma parts just because of one email, it will take many, many, more emails. Let your voices be heard, email RPM and let them know what part on your arrma rc, you would like them to produce.
United we stand, divided we........ get no RPM parts! ;)
Bahaha I'll shoot them an email. Funny stuff dude lol

Also to the guy who tricked us into coming here with high hopes or rmp parts that's just mean... o_O

So good news I sent an email to RPM and they got back to me! They said although they're seeing more demand in these parts that they're not building them yet but that they'd bring it to their team and hopefully with some luck in the near future they'd have some for our trucks! Woohoo keep at em! The squeaky wheel gets the grease folks :D

The Durango cars (1/10 scale) are fully independently developed from the Arrma's. No part will fit, even the shocks.
I wish.

But this could change for the near future, see what they have done with the 1/8 4x4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back