Notorious A arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Anyone have issues with the screw in the top a arms coming lose? Lost all the spacers on one side because it came lose a couple times bashing yesterday.

I broke my stock a-arm about the 3rd rom 4th pack and been running RPM ever since so i didn’t have the originals long enough to experience a problem personally

I broke my stock a-arm about the 3rd rom 4th pack and been running RPM ever since so i didn’t have the originals long enough to experience a problem personally
Do the rpm arms require the spacers? Just wondering if the stock has to much play in them and this is why the screw backs out.

Do the rpm arms require the spacers? Just wondering if the stock has to much play in them and this is why the screw backs out.
Those spacers on the top arm are for caster adjustment. If your screws are backing out, then it's likely the holes are stripped or elongated. If buying that piece where they bolt into, https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR330379, then I wuld suggest you put a little CA glue in there, right before you put the bolts in. It's a temporary fix at best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back