A bit off brand but you guys never let me downšŸ˜

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevecroft1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
I'm just sorting out my buying list for a carpet racer, I'm going with an xray xb2 with a hobbywing xr10 pro,7.5t v10 motor as I can't get 8.5t and r12 stubby servo. First question should I look around for 8.5t or will 7.5t be ok for racing and out of these batteries would I be better getting say 5 of the cheaper ones to give more to cycle at the track or will 3 of the redlines be better I am on a budget of Ā£1000 for the entire build so I'm trying to spend in the right places

Screenshot_20210801-132548_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-132502_Chrome.jpg

You're only talking a difference of about 800 RPM, track size makes that call IMO.

I assume you are in the UK? Do you have to follow ROAR rules in the UK? Just a question I had.

As far as how many packs, the more the merrier and the less chances of missing out on a heat or main.

You're only talking a difference of about 800 RPM, track size makes that call IMO.

I assume you are in the UK? Do you have to follow ROAR rules in the UK? Just a question I had.

As far as how many packs, the more the merrier and the less chances of missing out on a heat or main.
Yeah uk mate and we do have ROAR hear I'm not sure if 7.5t puts me into a mod class I think I need to do some more reading after the f1 gp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back