Kraton A bit unclear on speaking. You get the idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a clear difference before and after. Curious to see how it works out.
How long did you boil it for?

Wow, that's a clear difference before and after. Curious to see how it works out.
15 minute increments totaling 45 to 60 minutes. Flipping half way between boiling sessions and allowing them to cool down after every boiling session until cooled to room temperature after last boil session immediately place both arms in a zip loc bag full a WD40 over night
15 minute increments totaling 45 to 60 minutes. Flipping half way between boiling sessions and allowing them to cool down after every boiling session until cooled to room temperature after last boil session immediately place both arms in a zip loc bag full a WD40 over night
I couldn’t explain it any better in the video sorry

boil.JPG

I'm not sure the EXB a-arms need to be treated to be more flexible. They are more flexible than the normal Arrma 6s already. With too flexible a-arms you take the risk to bend the drive shafts more easily or quickly.

View attachment 105720

I'm not sure the EXB a-arms need to be treated to be more flexible. They are more flexible than the normal Arrma 6s already. With too flexible a-arms you take the risk to bend the drive shafts more easily or quickly.
Well I’ve had such bad luck with EXB arms. I’m trying to find a way to fix my issue of constant breaking of the arms. They break where the pins are and with extra flex they should be able to transfer impacts and kinda rhythm out of breakages

View attachment 105720

Right. I guess it would depend on which of the two problems are a bigger concern for you. Give and take.

Well I’ve had such bad luck with EXB arms. I’m trying to find a way to fix my issue of constant breaking of the arms. They break where the pins are and with extra flex they should be able to transfer impacts and kinda rhythm out of breakages

Yes, i know that some guys have this issue. I had the same with an other brand and the problem came from that the plastic was too flexible/soft. I changed them for an other brand with less soft plastic, problem solved.

FS racing E9.5 - Stock broken front right a-arm still on the car .jpg

FS racing E9.5 - Stock broken front right a-arm  .jpg

Right. I guess it would depend on which of the two problems are a bigger concern for you. Give and take.
I’ll take my dog bones popping out more. I’ve went through 6 rear a arms which doesn’t sound realistic. It is when you bash too hard and send too much. Hopefully with this little trick and bashing less will solve my issue

I’ll take my dog bones popping out more. I’ve went through 6 rear a arms which doesn’t sound realistic. It is when you bash too hard and send too much. Hopefully with this little trick and bashing less will solve my issue

How many RC cars do you have? I beat the piss out of both my Arrma rigs and I can’t imagine breaking that many of anything unless it’s driver error..

Honestly, how do you even break that many rear A arms?

How many RC cars do you have? I beat the piss out of both my Arrma rigs and I can’t imagine breaking that many of anything unless it’s driver error..

Honestly, how do you even break that many rear A arms?
Two Arrma Rcs is enough for me for now. I bash and jump them. In my videos you’ll see how I bash. But from now on I’m taking care and not going to bash them so hard

Two Arrma Rcs is enough for me for now. I bash and jump them. In my videos you’ll see how I bash. But from now on I’m taking care and not going to bash them so hard

As @bicketybam likes to say, the best mod is the driver mod..

I trashed my kraton for the last 18 months (11 months straight when I first got it and hadn’t discovered this forum ) and then my typhon for the last 8 months..not once have I ever broken a rear a-arm..

I’ve launched/“sent” both of them at my neighbors dirt bike track and cartwheeled both for hundreds of feet at a time, no rear A arm breaks, even though I deserved some..there’s a difference between bashing and abusing..I try to drive within my limits..anytime I’ve broken something, it’s because I got too trigger happy or I messed up..I can’t imagine breaking 6 rear a arms while only having 2 rigs..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back