Infraction A couple of Infraction questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronparfitt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Senton 6s
1. Were can I get different Springs I would like something a little later?
2. Has anyone tried the grp 1/5 tires? I did find some adapters but still worried about width and height.
3. What esc & motor are you using? Are you happy with it? No speed runs just parking lot bashing. I like grip and to smoke the tires on demand. Although it gets expensive.
4. A good source for Aftermarket parts? I can't find much.

I'm still pretty much stock so I'm probably no help. The stock tires will smoke on demand. I have used the GRP S7's and like them quite a bit.

I got some grp’s but I didn’t like the way they were made. The rims looked warped. I’ve heard great things about the silver hoons.

I wouldn’t bother about springs. Maybe change the weight of the oil in the shocks.

I’m running the electronics out of a Kraton 8s and I love it. Allows me to seriously bash more/smoke tyres, but then I added a spool too and changed my gear ratios.

1. Were can I get different Springs I would like something a little later?
2. Has anyone tried the grp 1/5 tires? I did find some adapters but still worried about width and height.
3. What esc & motor are you using? Are you happy with it? No speed runs just parking lot bashing. I like grip and to smoke the tires on demand. Although it gets expensive.
4. A good source for Aftermarket parts? I can't find much.
1) Loosen the collars and go down in shock oil weight.
2) 1/5 scale GRPs aren’t as popular, but the 1/8 scale are widely used and liked.
3) This varies greatly. The MMX8S is probably the best ESC today for this truck. As far as motors, the stock one is pretty great and I’m going to use it for a while.
4) What parts do you need?

1) Loosen the collars and go down in shock oil weight.
2) 1/5 scale GRPs aren’t as popular, but the 1/8 scale are widely used and liked.
3) This varies greatly. The MMX8S is probably the best ESC today for this truck. As far as motors, the stock one is pretty great and I’m going to use it for a while.
4) What parts do you need?
I use the grp 1/8 just don't like the look. They're not horrible they just look more toyish. Partly cause of there a little smaller. My collars are all the was to the top. I'm wanting more weight transfer. I may hate it but want to try it.

Attachments

• 1586776182965133646741016388767.jpg
    1586776182965133646741016388767.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 44
I use the grp 1/8 just don't like the look. They're not horrible they just look more toyish. Partly cause of there a little smaller. My collars are all the was to the top. I'm wanting more weight transfer. I may hate it but want to try it.
My tires wore down that way alot with softer shock oil, as the body roll in the turn while drifting put more weight on that outer edge of the tire. If your using the stock shock weight, the collars not putting more tension on the springs is allowing the body to roll on your turns and drifting.

I put the stock 2000cst weight back and in and it almost removed that uneven wear. I do want to go up in shock weight as see how much more that could help with more even wear of tires and hopefully keep the tires to the ground more!

MMX8S or a Max6 ESC with a HW4985 1650kv motor is fairly popular combo as well!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back