A decent cheap or free pic/video editing app.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use power director on my phone for my videos. It's definitely not the best but I have it down and used to it since pretty much day one. I'm able to do everything on my phone which makes it nice but also has its limitations. I do buy a premium service which is like $10 for 3 months for more features on the app also. Not sure about photo editing with it but videos it does fine unless you want better music and more features. Here's my channel if you want to check out my videos and see what you can do with it https://youtube.com/channel/UCyem5aIkTlhlqHjhOQvnJHQ

I use IbisPaint for graphics and PowerDirector for videos. PowerDirector puts a watermark on the vid unless you pay a monthly fee, which is fairly cheap if I remember right. Both are great phone apps.

I get the struggle of finding a good editing app for phone pics and videos. I'm always snapping photos and filming little moments on my phone, but I never really got into fancy editing software. It just seemed too complicated.

But not too long ago, I was searching for something simple yet effective. I stumbled upon en editor from movavi.com. It was easy enough to use without needing to be a tech wizard, and it had some pretty cool features. I could add filters to my photos, splice together video clips, and even play around with some special effects. It was like giving my phone pics a little extra pizzazz without any fuss.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back