A few stripped screws and I found out it isn't me or the screw but the wore out hex driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
I was adding new CF shock towers to an Infraction. Went to remove a 🪛 screw. The dreaded spin and the screw stayed. Tried another tight screw same thing. I sat for a moment thinking not again. I went and grabbed my other hex drivers out of my lipo bag. Yup a lipo bag I keep spares for when going out bashing, along with tires and screws in the driver heads. So I use this driver and they turn no problem and are out in 15 seconds. Grab my original driver and check it has a good amount of play in it. Test the spare set and barely any play.

So the night before I ordered from rc juices few servos. I email and ask to add a few replacement tips. Few hours later and a few emails John at RCJuice tosses them in for free!!!!

Remember to replace your hex drivers if stripping screws!

Last edited:
I had been ordering from RCJuice since 2015 no problems or anything always top notch service and communication. Then starting around 2018 the dude kept blocking me from his site and eBay because my name was similar to someone who tried to "scam" him. After the third time of being blocked I gave up.

Does he still give out Dum Dums?

I had been ordering from RCJuice since 2015 no problems or anything always top notch service and communication. Then starting around 2018 the dude kept blocking me from his site and eBay because my name was similar to someone who tried to "scam" him. After the third time of being blocked I gave up.

Yes I usually get banana my favorite.

I got a mini Tootsie Pop with my recent order. :giggle:

Ordered a few things, never an issue. I swap out my hex drivers about every 18 months. Depends how much use and the quality of the tips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back