A little help please. Castle Sidwinder 8th ESC w 2200kv motor Reprogram

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrIsOnRiOt414

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
So yes you read the headline. I got a castle sidewinder 8th esc and 2200kv motor w a 20t pinion on a kraton exb 6s. I programed the esc the first time i turned it on. But I want to change the settings. How do I reset to factory default with the transmitter? Everyone on youtube I found just shows programming from the first use not once its programmed already.

According to the manual you don't reset to "factory default" across the board. You recalibrate with your desired settings. You can recalibrate and change settings as many times as you want, none of the settings are permanent.

Hopefully this will help. Starting with page 15.https://dzf8vqv24eqhg.cloudfront.net/userfiles/4671/6540/ckfinder/files/Product%20Manuals/Surface/drivers_ed_guide.pdf?dc=201606201010-713
I’m sure you realize that you are close to the recommended weight limit with that combo in the KEXB.

Last edited:
I love those escs. Let me know how it runs in the kraton. I had one in a slash years ago, beast.

Hopefully this will help. Starting with page 15.https://dzf8vqv24eqhg.cloudfront.net/userfiles/4671/6540/ckfinder/files/Product%20Manuals/Surface/drivers_ed_guide.pdf?dc=201606201010-713
I’m sure you realize that you are close to the recommended weight limit with that combo in the KEXB.
Thanks yea i already have the hard copy of this. The weight on the on kraton is
WEIGHT (ROLLING CHASSIS)
4.37kg / 9lbs 10oz

Sidewinder weight limits is 2s - 6s LiPo (25.2V) use in vehicles up 11.lbs.

Just good not by much with the servo esc and motor im guessing about 10 lbs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back