Mojave A little size comparison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
Lined up my "4s" kraton, standard 6s kraton, stretched talion, and stretched mojave for a size comparison. 4 different sized rigs based on the 6s platform.

truggy family.jpg

How do you stretch a Mojave? I have seen a lot of people comment that they want an 8s Typhon, and I imagine an 8s Typhon would probably look similar to your green car.

How do you stretch a Mojave? I have seen a lot of people comment that they want an 8s Typhon, and I imagine an 8s Typhon would probably look similar to your green car.
I want to know this too lol. I was about to type the question when I saw your post.

I want to know this too lol. I was about to type the question when I saw your post.
You ask Curt with Just bash it for the stretched mojave chassis (y) we got it put together a year or more ago. You have to do a little modifying to make it work but it's unique!

fat bastard 22.jpg

fat bastard1.jpg

fat bastard2.jpg

fat bastard3.jpg

fat bastard4.jpg

fat bastard5.jpg

fat bastard6.jpg

fat bastard10.jpg

fat bastard11.jpg

fat bastard12.jpg

You need a street rod and put that hearse body on it ! (The hearse you have on the bench.....)

sick way GIF
I want to do a hearse with the body i keep seeing on ebay. i bet a swb rig might be close to fitting it.

You ask Curt with Just bash it for the stretched mojave chassis (y) we got it put together a year or more ago. You have to do a little modifying to make it work but it's unique!

View attachment 228068

View attachment 228069

View attachment 228070

View attachment 228071

View attachment 228072

View attachment 228073

View attachment 228074

View attachment 228075

View attachment 228076

View attachment 228077
Love the tool on the TV in the background too!!! My favorite band 🤘🤘

View attachment 228068

View attachment 228069

View attachment 228070

View attachment 228071

View attachment 228072

View attachment 228073

View attachment 228074

View attachment 228075

View attachment 228076

View attachment 228077

Question..... is it essentially the same width?? ....I understand the length is a bit longer than stock...... did you use some different hubs/ arms/spacers?

The Mojave is a nice platform.... just a bit wider would be nice....just my opinion

We've been twice to see them, and have this on the wall behind the couch. The signed event posters came down a while ago to make room for the gfs pops.... :ROFLMAO: She bought me a signed bottle of Judith when we started dating.

tool.jpg

Question..... is it essentially the same width?? ....I understand the length is a bit longer than stock...... did you use some different hubs/ arms/spacers?

The Mojave is a nice platform.... just a bit wider would be nice....just my opinion
Yep same width (chassis) it has kraton arms/hubs/stub axles. . We swapped the motor mount to where it could run forward. My "4s" kraton up there is on mojave arms and kraton hubs/stub axles to widen it enough for the 4s backflips.

We've been twice to see them, and have this on the wall behind the couch. The signed event posters came down a while ago to make room for the gfs pops.... :ROFLMAO: She bought me a signed bottle of Judith when we started dating.

View attachment 228080

Yep same width. We swapped the motor mount to where it could run forward and i used kraton arms/hubs to widen it out. My "4s" kraton up there is on mojave arms and kraton hubs/stub axles to widen it enough for the 4s backflips.
I think I've seen them 4 times now, apc 2x. They're just soooo good/clean sounding live. All just incredible musicians!!

I think I've seen them 4 times now, apc 2x. They're just soooo good/clean sounding live. All just incredible musicians!!
Same for me now with apc. Jen don't care for puscifer but i did see they are on tour. I like a lot of their songs. Did you see Carina played the outsider at his 50th bday concert? love that video on youtube and mama sed live. Hoping since he wrapped up with tool and is doing puscifer that maybe apc will crank another one out. Billy is doing his solo thing and smashing pumpkins kick off again this fall so it may be a bit i guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back