A little snow fun with the UDR on paddles !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Haven't used my UDR in over a year , had brand new paddle tires for it that I never tried yet so figured with the 3'' of snow we got , give it a quick run in the backyard . Def need to do it when the snow is frozen , just basically digs right down to the grass when it's fresh powder !!!

Sweet!! Paddles on front and rear or just rear? The udr is closed off pretty good(chassis) from the snow? I've considered snow ripping with my mojo but..without the scorched inner fenders..IDK. That's a sure fast way to drain batteries!! We got 12-18" forecast in my neck between tonight and Saturday..too much for rc's unfortunately. May have to snowblow the track🤔😎🤣🤣

Sweet!! Paddles on front and rear or just rear? The udr is closed off pretty good(chassis) from the snow? I've considered snow ripping with my mojo but..without the scorched inner fenders..IDK. That's a sure fast way to drain batteries!! We got 12-18" forecast in my neck between tonight and Saturday..too much for rc's unfortunately. May have to snowblow the track🤔😎🤣🤣
Hyrax on front , paddles only on the rear .

Nice! That thing needs front ski's! (y)
I printed a set for my bro a couple years back for his rustler vxl 2wd. Along with some paddle tires. I don't know if he ever took them from my house, I'll have to look around and see where they went. He didn't seem interested..
He just gave me a bandit xl5 and 3s vxl system.. bandit is brand new basically. I already "fixed" the Vilenion 3500 with new bearings and swapped in the vxl3s system.. sounds like I need to locate those printed parts!!😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back