A little work on the Fazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hfdr19

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Fury
  4. Nero
  5. Talion
IMG_0389.JPG
\
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0386.JPG

Had a little fun bulletproofing the Fazon! Now just waiting on the aluminum rockers and Tbone front bumper!

Nice! I'm really digging those spindles!

Can you do me a quick favor and take a pic of the back of the spindle where the ball goes in, at full extension? I noticed the factory ones cut it super close to bottoming out on the ball stud, and I'm curious about the clearance on the aluminum ones.

They're the best I could get. Looks like plenty of room!
IMG_20161201_214544.jpg

Thanks! this is the pic I wanted to see. it gets close, but looks good enough. my fear is that if there wasn't clearance, it would bind there, possibly bending the ball end or gouging the knuckle on those hard cartwheels.

Your Fazon is shaping up! keep up the good work!

View attachment 4119
Thanks! this is the pic I wanted to see. it gets close, but looks good enough. my fear is that if there wasn't clearance, it would bind there, possibly bending the ball end or gouging the knuckle on those hard cartwheels.

Thanks! I really like doing repairs, hop ups, and trying stuff! I might have to start a business for those that don't want to do their own!

View attachment 4119

I finally found the time to run my Fazon and Nero to test out the Hot Racing parts! I gotta say I very impressed they ran like champs! No problems, did some moderate jumps to start, plenty of high speed turns and runs! I beat them pretty good! So I'll say Hot Racing is a must for your Nero,Fazon,and Big Rock!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back