Granite A very delightful surprise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Yesterday, I took out my Max 10 Sct converted granite out for the first time. It was much, much faster than the stock brushed version, plus it lasted 2.5 times as long on one battery. My dumbass didn't realize the throttle limiter changes the remote settings, not the ESC settings lmao
So now I've got a ballistic 2S granite, and probably you 6S users will find this funny, but the power is more than enough for me; I'm actually quite scared to pull the throttle
TL;DR: If you're thinking of upgrading your Arrma Granite Mega to brushless; GO FOR IT

IMG_20210414_145937.jpg

IMG_20210414_144811.jpg

I hadn't done much research before I bought my Typhon 3S, so I had no idea just how fast it is until I ran it for the first time. It's plenty fast for me, especially since I don't have a large open area to run it that's close to home. I don't think I've had the throttle wide open yet - close, but not all the way.

I hadn't done much research before I bought my Typhon 3S, so I had no idea just how fast it is until I ran it for the first time. It's plenty fast for me, especially since I don't have a large open area to run it that's close to home. I don't think I've had the throttle wide open yet - close, but not all the way.
Yeah true, after only owning brushed vehicles, I'm absolutely positive brushless is the way lmao
And I believe a Typhon is even more rocket-like

Yesterday, I took out my Max 10 Sct converted granite out for the first time. It was much, much faster than the stock brushed version, plus it lasted 2.5 times as long on one battery. My dumbass didn't realize the throttle limiter changes the remote settings, not the ESC settings lmao
So now I've got a ballistic 2S granite, and probably you 6S users will find this funny, but the power is more than enough for me; I'm actually quite scared to pull the throttle
TL;DR: If you're thinking of upgrading your Arrma Granite Mega to brushless; GO FOR IT

View attachment 139695

View attachment 139696
When you put it on 3S, it's like hitting the nitrous lol.

Lovely build, looks like a really nice set up you must be happy with it. The speed is relative, the smaller lighter cars are pretty quick, the only real difference I notice is that the heavy cars on 6s are impressive due to their size and weight, the 8s stuff is amazing to see such a huge vehicle being launched or power required to perform the initial take off. I think the 3s models can be just as much fun in smaller spaces, they are fast and so tough.

Last edited:
I have a senton3s and have only used 3s, its seriously too much for most situations and room. It parachutes and takes off for the moon if it gets going fast enough even with venting the body. My kids slash on 3s seems like a tortoise compares to the senton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back