A video I found on youtube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want all vehicles to be electric. They don't sound as good, and are more expensive to buy, drive, repair, and replace. I don't care if somebody buys an EV. I just don't like the idea on electric cars being the only option in 10 years. They aren't better for the environment, which means the government is promoting EVs for some reason. Hmm, maybe they want to control electricity so if you don't do what big brother/government says, they stop you from being able to use electricity. This would stop you from obtaining food, preparing food, getting water, going to work, anything with driving.

Someone who isnt getting hypnotized by the marketing knows its bs. In my part im not going to support the exploitation of childrens and poor countries who mine the cobalt by hand despite what they try to prove the opposite...
I saw the last JRE exposé and those kids with Minecraft pickaxe mining cobalt... knowing also our lipos come from there... but thats nothing compared to an expotionally bigger battery used for irl cars
Thats exactly what i saw. Bloody hell. I prefer a trained adult guy exploiting fuel than underpaid poor people in foreign countries mining awful minerals as an ingredient for EV fuel
Thats exactly what i saw. Bloody hell. I prefer a trained adult guy exploiting fuel than underpaid poor people in foreign countries mining awful minerals as an ingredient
Electric cars are not the answer to our problems they just create other problems.

modern gold slick.
for EV fuel

I don't want all vehicles to be electric. They don't sound as good, and are more expensive to buy, drive, repair, and replace. I don't care if somebody buys an EV. I just don't like the idea on electric cars being the only option in 10 years. They aren't better for the environment, which means the government is promoting EVs for some reason. Hmm, maybe they want to control electricity so if you don't do what big brother/government says, they stop you from being able to use electricity. This would stop you from obtaining food, preparing food, getting water, going to work, anything with driving.

Like you, I am not knocking EV cars I do not have one...but I would buy one for my wife. I'd never give up my gas American classic muscle cars nor will collectors.

My brother owns all EV cars. I'd never do this again, but we drove his Telsa EV from Riverside, CA to Memphis, TN. Google maps it as 23hrs... In my Lexus, we could have made it in 23hrs with few stops for gas since that IS F-Sport is great on gas.

Driving his damn EV with all the 18+ charging points to stop took us two damn days! While sitting there charging for 45min+ to never top off at full charged, I kept thinking how many miles down the road I could be in a GAS car.

For those who do family road trips, EV is NOT it. Give me a gas car any day for long driving. Never again will I take a cross-country trip in an EV. The cost of gas would have been worth it vs. and an extra day of driving his EV.

Like you, I am not knocking EV cars I do not have one...but I would buy one for my wife. I'd never give up my gas American classic muscle cars nor will collectors.

My brother owns all EV cars. I'd never do this again, but we drove his Telsa EV from Riverside, CA to Memphis, TN. Google maps it as 23hrs... In my Lexus, we could have made it in 23hrs with few stops for gas since that IS F-Sport is great on gas.

Driving his damn EV with all the 18+ charging points to stop took us two damn days! While sitting there charging for 45min+ to never top off at full charged, I kept thinking how many miles down the road I could be in a GAS car.

For those who do family road trips, EV is NOT it. Give me a gas car any day for long driving. Never again will I take a cross-country trip in an EV. The cost of gas would have been worth it vs. and an extra day of driving his EV.

Thank goodness!
And, that's Assuming NO Weird inclement weather conditions or Unforeseen road construction Detours... which may cause extended delays OR force you to miss your next "expected" charging station before you run out of juice...

You're not going to be able to call AAA to have them bring over a spare battery or long enough extension cord to tap-in for a quick extra charge if ever you run out.

Thank goodness!
And, that's Assuming NO Weird inclement weather conditions or Unforeseen road construction Detours... which may cause extended delays OR force you to miss your next "expected" charging station before you run out of juice...

You're not going to be able to call AAA to have them bring over a spare battery or long enough extension cord to tap-in for a quick extra charge if ever you run out.
We never thought of that....Amen to all that!!!

Can you pick a bunch up and ship them to me?
I'd have to go dumpster diving which I probably wouldn't want anyone doing since the dumpster was used also for food left overs from a restaurant next door and who knows what's living in there.and it smells.if I did send you some I'd have to charge you and bio hazard testing fee .🤣and triple the shipping
The homeless man that lives in it is a very angry man.complains about things allways hitting him on the head so I keep my distance 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Personally, I think everyone should be driving a diesel with a tuner and rolling coal at every stop light.
I used to work for BullyDog Technologies in a past life. You should see the exhaust smoke when they run sled-pulling injectors that are +150 or +250 hp.
Fun times in potatoe farm land.

Now my sinuses are so damaged I can barely handle being around diesel vehicles. (un-related to that job)

As for electric cars I love the performance. I had watched a video recently where the Telsa Plaid edition matched the laguna seca track record for a road legal car. It was really impressive. I just wish they could manage the heat and longevity of the batteries better. That was 1 lap and then needs both a cool down and re-charge. Maybe a gas engine motor in the trunk to generate electricity is the answer. Best of both worlds?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back