Kraton A year later i found what causes 80% of the motor mount bendage lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I think i found the cause why silly me kept bending motor mounts well i got my answer today i went at a skate park for the second time of my life with mh outcast and if was epic until i noticed i have forgot to put the middle screw that held the red block into place and i thought mhm maybe thats why i bended motor mounts before because i saw how close the block was to the heatsink because in the pass i said why bolt that screw in if its to remove it every 2 runs i think that was a stupid way of thinking. I slightly nose landed on grass and guess what the mount bended lol but 2 days ago and yesterday i nose landed harder like 3-4 times more severe and the mount did not bent i was a bit shocked but i had that silly screw in. So conclusion don't forget to put that screw back in that hold the red block in place or you will regret it. Also forgot to bolt a body post screw in so i lost the screw body ended up using a toy screw i found ADHD intensifies.

My endcap almost completly exploded i lost somehow 2 screws that held the endcap in i though i grenaded the motor removed the endcap back home switched to another endcap i had in spare and now it works again like new but the inside of the one i removed was not anodized kinda weird

i feel really stupid today?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back