Aarma Granite mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artie81

Reaction score
I have the Granite Mega brushed, I put a brushless castle motor and esc on and have a lipo battery and it was crazy fast, I just put a hot racing metal spur gear on it and now it hesitates taking off and just doesn't seem as fast or strong as it was with the plastic spur gear, am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help!

Do you have the mod 0.8 or 48p gears? Also, did you add all of the required slipper pads?

I didn't add Any slipper pads, only one fits in the indented part, I'm new to the rc cars like this. I watched my dad when I was a kid mess with them but that was 25 years ago, lol. Thanks for the info, if possible could someone possibly post pics of a shaft assembled with a hot racing spur gear so maybe I can see how there's is done. If not I'm still gonna try adding pads, thanks to all.

I didn't add Any slipper pads, only one fits in the indented part, I'm new to the rc cars like this. I watched my dad when I was a kid mess with them but that was 25 years ago, lol. Thanks for the info, if possible could someone possibly post pics of a shaft assembled with a hot racing spur gear so maybe I can see how there's is done. If not I'm still gonna try adding pads, thanks to all.
First, we need to know if it’s the 48p or mod 0.8 gear. I think you have the 48p as the 48p only requires one to work. I do recommend upgrading to the 3s slipper assembly though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back