Aarma Voltage Fazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Aarma Voltage Fazon:
Set Up:
Shaluoman Waterproof 60A Sensorless Brushless Car Electronic Speed Control ESC
3650 3900KV Brushless Sensorless Motor

Everything else is stock but looking for my next thing to upgrade.

Attachments

• 729A32AA-3B1C-4DDB-8C68-9A561FB71820.jpeg
    729A32AA-3B1C-4DDB-8C68-9A561FB71820.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 8893A2C3-0CB7-424C-BF03-9B22169B4D1C.jpeg
    8893A2C3-0CB7-424C-BF03-9B22169B4D1C.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 74
So did the brushless stuff fit? Cause the pics show a brushed setup

So did the brushless stuff fit? Cause the pics show a brushed setup
Yeah man. They fit great. I posted that pic of my poopy brushed set up by mistake. I’ll post an update later.

The motor gave me a little trouble getting it to fit and match the pinion gear. The holes in these chassis break, so I’m now limited to what pinion gear I can use. Any suggestions on how to fix broken homes in the motor mount?

I was able to fit a 25T pinion in there. The thing hauls ass and runs sooo much better then a brushed set up. Like night and day.

The only issues I’m currently having are alignment and the reverse setting I have on the ESC (which I just have to re program to get to what I like). The Reverse is very delayed and lags which I can fix with the programming card.

The alignment is what I’ve been struggling with since I replaced the Servo to a 20KG. It veers left and I’ve taken the servo off and remounted many times. I ordered a new aluminum servo saver from Kimbrough since I’m working with the stock servo saver.

That or do you know what else could cause alignment problems? Like specifically what bearings or parts should I check?

I have the feeling that because everything in the steering assembly is fixed, (not adjustable) that it may be tough to get away from the wandering..

I'm not to familiar with the voltage line, so I cant really help with the motor mounting situation.. but keep an eye on the output cups, they may tend to break with the added power..

Some picks of my Brushless Set up.
Some picks of my Brushless Set up.
Cracked the poop out of the body the other day. Quick repair and it broke again.

Anyone know of any compatible bodies that will fit the Fazon? I believe it’s 16’ inch by 4 or 5’ inches.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 62
I'm sure proline has something that will work for you.. just have to find a car with a similar wheelbase.. possibly the trx stampede bodies will fit?..

New Stampede body that cracked in like 5 seconds. FML.

Those are cheap bodies you need to reinforce the inside with Gorilla tape or drywall mesh and Shoe Goo/E6000 and they can last longer. Really any body you get especially if you plan on bashing it any should get some kind of reinforcement underneath.

I use that body on a couple rcs for a basher body and after you reinforce the inside they can stand up to some abuse.

wyh3JkI.jpg

I went and taped the underbody with gorilla tape. Wow what a difference. I’m new to this hobby so I’ll learn from this in the future.

Regarding the ShooGoo, where on the body do you apply it and what’s it do?

I went and taped the underbody with gorilla tape. Wow what a difference. I’m new to this hobby so I’ll learn from this in the future.

Regarding the ShooGoo, where on the body do you apply it and what’s it do?
The main areas I would do are (on a truck body) the tailgate area, around the body posts, where the rear window and bed meet, the roof and around the front bumper area. It helps prevent cracking and will help hold everything together similar to what Gorilla tape does but better IMHO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back