Absima cr3p problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordiegremlin

Reaction score
Hello was wondering if anyone could help me narrow this problem down... got a brand new absima cr3p with reciever.. (also got brand new hobbywing xerun d10 drift Pro esc with hobbywing d10 Pro motor).. hooked everything up.. turn on transmitter, turn on esc, steering comes alive, but no throttle or anything. Now checked all trims etc on transmitter, everything on 0 or 100% as should be.. try to calibrate the end points on the esc, esc won't go into calibration mode either (now if I use my old mt-305 transmitter / reciever it works fine, problem being that transmitter has no adjustments on it hence why bought new 1). Now, tried rebinding transmitter and reciever, tried swapping ch1 and ch2 over on receiver, still no luck, has anyone got any ideas to what this problem could be?? I'm starting to think it could either be a dodgy transmitter or dodgy receiver, I have tried this on 2 different ESCs and 2 different motors, both ending in same results...

Any ideas anyone??

Much appreciated

Try unplugging the servo (ch1) and see if you’re then able to calibrate the ESC. Bad servos can cause all sorts of weird ESC behavior.
And welcome to the forum, man!

Tried that mate, think I've came to the conclusion that I have just received a dodgy transmitter, tried swapping ch1 and ch2 over, throttle now works with steering knob but steering wouldn't work using throttle trigger. Tried everything else I can possibly try with this now.

Tried that mate, think I've came to the conclusion that I have just received a dodgy transmitter, tried swapping ch1 and ch2 over, throttle now works with steering knob but steering wouldn't work using throttle trigger. Tried everything else I can possibly try with this now.
I have this exact same problem. It was working one time, I switched receivers, then nothing worked. I new receiver is now on it's way because it might have burned through.

I have this exact same problem. It was working one time, I switched receivers, then nothing worked. I new receiver is now on it's way because it might have burned through.
Whenever swapping in a new receiver you must go back recalibrate, and do startup procedure and binding of new receiver. You probably already know this, but some have assumed when replacing with the exact model of receiver that this isn’t necessary, but it is. Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back