Granite Accelerating when using steering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidmarkus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
So, a friend of mine is bringing his rc to me right now to see if i can figure out a problem he is having. His boy was outside razzing it and it started to accelerate anytime he would steer. The rig will still steer just fine, but the wheel is also acting as a trigger an anytime he turns it will accelerate depending on how far he steers the wheel. I will try to recalibrate his esc and see if there may just be an issue with his receiver. He told me the receiver box has never been opened so mixing up the channels is not the issue. I have never heard of this ever so I'm hoping someone here has experience with it and its a quick easy fix.

It is a 3s arrma granite with a blx100.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Maybe try re-binding the radio and rec. or possibly a loose connection to the rec. never had that happen......

Update: I reset the dumborc x6 to factory settings and it resolved the issue. I am thinking the kid must have turned the transmitter on with the steering turned and throttle pressed and entered the transmitter menu by accident and messed up some settings. It was super wierd. Trigger would work like it was suppose to... but the wheel controlled both throttle and steering. If anyone ever runs into this issue, reset your transmitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back