Active powersports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hye

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
image.jpg
I've had a questionable experience with these guys. Ordered dboots backflips from them April 10th because they were the only ones claiming they had them in stock.

The next day they said it was backorderd via email and we will receive them late April. I asked why they claimed to have them in stock then? Their reply was the computer says they have it but they can't find it. I'm 100% that this is BS. They have never changed the status and are still claiming dboots backflips are in stock on their site. Never, through out this period has it said they are back ordered. This is a misleading way to get people to place orders.

May 6th I revived an email stating they have been shipped. When I check on the order online they show the order still pending. Now we are mid may...

When these clowns (active powersports) sent an email that they were back ordered on April 11th the day after I placed my order I felt mislead and didn't feel they were an honest company so I also placed an order at tower hobbies. TH showed they were back ordered but I still ordered just incase active powersports lagged my order. Sure enough I was right.

I received my backflips from TH yesterday. TH never claimed anything false. They said back ordered until mid may and the wheels arived mid may.

Has anyone else had this experience with active powersports? I'm about to cancel my order. If I do receive them in next few days I'll keep them as spares since as soon as TH got them in stock they were back ordered again.

Dboots backflips are life!

I habe had a similar experiwnce with them. I ordered a set of tires for my slash that were back ordered june of 2016. Needless to say i forgot about tgat order after a while ended up biying same tires from amain. Fast forward to feb 2017 went to order tge team durango diff shims and external bearing shims cuz they also stated in stock. Next dail get a backordered email notice. Thsts when i noticed the backordered slash tires almost a year old on my account. Needless to say i waited two months past tere estimated arrival date and finally got feed up with their bs. I would stay away feom them at all cost.

View attachment 10061 I've had a questionable experience with these guys. Ordered dboots backflips from them April 10th because they were the only ones claiming they had them in stock.

The next day they said it was backorderd via email and we will receive them late April. I asked why they claimed to have them in stock then? Their reply was the computer says they have it but they can't find it. I'm 100% that this is BS. They have never changed the status and are still claiming dboots backflips are in stock on their site. Never, through out this period has it said they are back ordered. This is a misleading way to get people to place orders.

May 6th I revived an email stating they have been shipped. When I check on the order online they show the order still pending. Now we are mid may...

When these clowns (active powersports) sent an email that they were back ordered on April 11th the day after I placed my order I felt mislead and didn't feel they were an honest company so I also placed an order at tower hobbies. TH showed they were back ordered but I still ordered just incase active powersports lagged my order. Sure enough I was right.

I received my backflips from TH yesterday. TH never claimed anything false. They said back ordered until mid may and the wheels arived mid may.

Has anyone else had this experience with active powersports? I'm about to cancel my order. If I do receive them in next few days I'll keep them as spares since as soon as TH got them in stock they were back ordered again.

Have u built the MT410 yet ?? Backflips would boogie on it !!

YEP, same deal with me. I ordered a body, that they did have. But I also ordered some body post sets that they had posted as IN STOCK. I received an email the next day and they said it was out of stock. blah blah blah, same experience as the original post, different parts. Yeah I will not order from them again. Also they wanted like $11 for shipping and I am not 50 miles away from their shop.

I finally received my backflip wheels and tires on the 20th. It wasn't easy tho. I contacted them and they said they were out of stock again. I said that's bs and gave them a run down of my experience so I wanted a refund. Then they said they were getting 4 sets delivered and they would send me my 3 sets from that.

Many other options out there for rc parts...

Thanks for posting this, you've also saved me from a mistake! Almost ordered $3 worth of diff shims, but the shipping was like $24, lmfao. Anyway, that scenario usually means avoid...just like HongKing/HobbyKing...I have almost bought so many things from them, but shipping or stock always kills the transaction. BTW @Hye, I'm glad to hear you finally received your Backflips!

Last edited:
This supplier is a bunch of clowns! Hye is correct in his assessment. I ordered FMS airplane parts for these jokers. They orginally indicated that the parts were in stock but changed thier story after 3-weeks to they were on back-order! If I knew they were on back-order, I would have ordered them through a different, far more reputable supplier.

Save yourself some money and some very valuable time: order parts through a reputable supplier.

Dang it. Wish I would have joined this forum sooner....I ordered front A-Arms for my Outcast 4s because they had them listed as.....you guessed it : IN STOCK. Then, following the processing of my order, they informed me that the item is on backorder.....

View attachment 10061 I've had a questionable experience with these guys. Ordered dboots backflips from them April 10th because they were the only ones claiming they had them in stock.

Just file a chargeback with your bank or credit card company. I did that this past Monday because I ordered a Losi SBR 2.0 over the weekend and come Monday they said it was out of stock and would ship sometime in April and to let them know otherwise. I asked for the order to be canceled and my credit card credited back but they never responded back. I filed a chargeback yesterday and got my money back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back