Adaptors available? 14mm wheels bolted to 17mm truck- Kraton/Nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Attitude

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have some old emaxx wheels and tires sitting around and thought it would be fun to bolt them up to one of my trucks. Is anyone aware of an adaptor that will go down in size to accommodate? The rpm wheel is 14mm.
Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 67
I never seen that before. Generally you want to upgrade to 17mm not downgrade to 14mm. Even if an adapter does exist, it may be cheaper to get a new set of 17mm wheels instead of trying to adapt older 14mm . I had a set of those wheels in 2.2's for my RC10GT's and they were easily broken at the spokes. Nice looking wheel. A vintage design. IMO.

I want to fit Granite wheels/tyres to me Kraton 4s.
The Senton and Granite has a 14mm hex so why is the Kraton different when the power is the same?

If there's no adapters I'm going to have to modify the axles and hex. 14mm hexs are going on no matter what but I don't have a lathe so modification will be time consuming.

I hope there's an easy option lol ?

I want to fit Granite wheels/tyres to me Kraton 4s.
The Senton and Granite has a 14mm hex so why is the Kraton different when the power is the same?

If there's no adapters I'm going to have to modify the axles and hex. 14mm hexs are going on no matter what but I don't have a lathe so modification will be time consuming.

I hope there's an easy option lol ?
They don’t have the same power. The K4S is a 4S platform and the Senton and Granite are 3S based. I would be very careful running 3S tires on 4S as they will surely need vented. Also 14mm hexes could spin in the wheels under 4S torque

They don’t have the same power. The K4S is a 4S platform and the Senton and Granite are 3S based. I would be very careful running 3S tires on 4S as they will surely need vented. Also 14mm hexes could spin in the wheels under 4S torque
I've been running those tyres max10, 2600kv 20t pinion, 3s @75C for months with 14mm hex. Everything's coping fine bro. Without venting the tyres too! But I did just last week, haven't used since so can't comment on the difference right now lol.

As long as the wheel nuts are tight the hex is fine, tried and tested.. probably a little more power than the k4s I should hope? ✌?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back