Added a blowdryer to my cleaning routine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Since I live in WA, we have a lot of wet days. After cleaning rusty screw heads by hand for the thousandth time, I wised up to using a blow dryer after a compressor spray. Now maybe I'm just overly anal with my stuff, but I'm also an Army vet, and we keep our "equipment" clean. Maybe it's a bit much for a basher, but I just like to clean my RCs.

It's also a good time to post flight your RC to check for damage, and repair before the next session. Tell me I'm not the only one? ??

I have a dedicated blow drier in my garage just for water displacement.

I use a space heater behind an oscillating tower fan and hang all the cars from the joists in the basement. With 3 kids there aren't enough hours in a day to dry the cars. I just spray em down with wd after a few hours of dry time and then let em hang and bake for a day or 2. Sometimes more if I forget.

Since I live in WA, we have a lot of wet days. After cleaning rusty screw heads by hand for the thousandth time, I wised up to using a blow dryer after a compressor spray. Now maybe I'm just overly anal with my stuff, but I'm also an Army vet, and we keep our "equipment" clean. Maybe it's a bit much for a basher, but I just like to clean my RCs.

It's also a good time to post flight your RC to check for damage, and repair before the next session. Tell me I'm not the only one? ??
I promise I clean after every bashing session Granite 4x4 BLX 3s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back