Big Rock Added a rear wing to Big Rock V3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP3

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Has anyone added a rear wing to their Big Rock V3? Can you use the Outcast wing and mount? I think it would look great with a wing.

You *can*, but it requires more parts since the BR body sits higher than the outcast body. You will have to change the body mounts and posts for it to be closer to the bed surface level.
AR320452 - BODY MOUNT SET
AR320453 - BODY POST SET

Thanks guys! Just joined the forum today and I can tell this is gonna be really helpful. Just got my first r/c after about 25 years! Looking forward to getting back into the hobby and making some mods to my Big Rock!

@lycin8008 @leroychurchill @jondilly1974 @L3phturn
Just finished the Outcast wing and the 17mm hex extenders with badlands. Ready to roll... thanks for the help

D9C69437-239F-4C70-94EF-868C6420D4C2.jpeg

Has anyone added a rear wing to their Big Rock V3? Can you use the Outcast wing and mount? I think it would look great with a wing.
i put 4S kraton mounts and body on mine, the flat black is ugly

i did mine with 3S typhon wing and bracket and put on a Kraton 4S body and 17MM HR hub extenders and proline badlands

Is that the typhon rear wing you have pictured? I think the OP wing is a 4s Outcast wing, correct?
They all can use same mount I believe. Its the mega typhon lol. It was a screw up just made it work.
They all can use same mount I believe. Its the mega typhon lol. It was a screw up just made it work.
I actually like the typhon 3s wing best. Same mount also

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back