Typhon Added screen mesh to windows

Kingleo619

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon 6s
First off as many now I have 3 body’s
This body is my plasti dipped one I decided to cut out windows and front windshield for too much air. I thought about doing the air vented holes towards the front but I couldn’t cause I have the OutKast tall side guards so pointless and so here it is 😂

B6143049-DC69-4D5D-BE90-7CD8897C6997.jpeg A026CFFC-0391-445A-B23A-2E890D68C093.jpeg

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Kraton 6s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
This body is my plasti dipped one I decided to cut out windows and front windshield for too much air. I thought about doing the air vented holes towards the front but I couldn’t cause I have the OutKast tall side guards so pointless and so here it is 😂
I have grey and black plasti dip spray cans. Brand new. I also have a new Typhon body (and paints for later) but think I'll just cover outside of my stock body with the plasti dip spray. You did good and I like the flat colors.

Kingleo619

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon 6s
I have grey and black plasti dip spray cans. Brand new. I also have a new Typhon body (and paints for later) but think I'll just cover outside of my stock body with the plasti dip spray. You did good and I like the flat colors.
Thanks...cool part is now that after it’s coming off just peel and spray or spray over I did that and can’t even tell where it was messed up

m0nk444

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
That looks tough

Wmorgan

When in doubt...bash it!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
I like it!! Very road warriorish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.