Typhon Added screen mesh to windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
First off as many now I have 3 body’s
This body is my plasti dipped one I decided to cut out windows and front windshield for too much air. I thought about doing the air vented holes towards the front but I couldn’t cause I have the OutKast tall side guards so pointless and so here it is ?

B6143049-DC69-4D5D-BE90-7CD8897C6997.jpeg
A026CFFC-0391-445A-B23A-2E890D68C093.jpeg

This body is my plasti dipped one I decided to cut out windows and front windshield for too much air. I thought about doing the air vented holes towards the front but I couldn’t cause I have the OutKast tall side guards so pointless and so here it is ?
I have grey and black plasti dip spray cans. Brand new. I also have a new Typhon body (and paints for later) but think I'll just cover outside of my stock body with the plasti dip spray. You did good and I like the flat colors.

I have grey and black plasti dip spray cans. Brand new. I also have a new Typhon body (and paints for later) but think I'll just cover outside of my stock body with the plasti dip spray. You did good and I like the flat colors.
Thanks...cool part is now that after it’s coming off just peel and spray or spray over I did that and can’t even tell where it was messed up

That looks tough

I like it!! Very road warriorish.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back